ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Parking question: we are staying one night to take advantage of two days of HP early entrance and EPs. If we arrive at 6pm, and they add parking for the night, are we OK to stay in that parking lot until evening of the 2nd day, or will we need to move the car to the main garage after 24 hours?

Thanks to all of you who contribute to this thread, it is full of great information and the pictures are fantastic! Thank you SO much for your time.

Yes it really is a good deal to stay one night as you get two full days parking with that.

You can arrive very early in the am on your first day, and long as you leave by midnight in the 2nd day you only pay one night charge. Not a bad deal.

Just back from a 4 night, first time stay. I must say, this place is amazing. Easy walking around the resort to get to the pool, restaurants, or the to boat launch. Orchid's for breakfast is easy and adequate. The Chicken Nacho's at the Pool Bar are HUGE and delicious. Homer and Bart Simpson were our characters for dinner at Island's. The food at Island's was good, as is the breakfast buffet if you want to splurge. Jake's was good as well, big portion of sweet potato fries. Friendliest staff I've ever seen. If place had a bounce back offer, we would have already booked our return trip.

Just back from a 4 night, first time stay. I must say, this place is amazing. Easy walking around the resort to get to the pool, restaurants, or the to boat launch. Orchid's for breakfast is easy and adequate. The Chicken Nacho's at the Pool Bar are HUGE and delicious. Homer and Bart Simpson were our characters for dinner at Island's. The food at Island's was good, as is the breakfast buffet if you want to splurge. Jake's was good as well, big portion of sweet potato fries. Friendliest staff I've ever seen. If place had a bounce back offer, we would have already booked our return trip.

Yep, the place is unbelievable.

One of the main reasons we try to visit monthly.

So great to hear this. We are booked at our very FIRST Universal Resort for 2 nights in June. I hated spending the money but know in the end it will be worth it for my thrill-ride loving family to have FOTL access for our 3 park days. My only concern is squeezing all five of us in the room but I'm sure we'll manage. We have an inflatable twin mattress to bring with us for one of the 3 kids to use.

So great to hear this. We are booked at our very FIRST Universal Resort for 2 nights in June. I hated spending the money but know in the end it will be worth it for my thrill-ride loving family to have FOTL access for our 3 park days. My only concern is squeezing all five of us in the room but I'm sure we'll manage. We have an inflatable twin mattress to bring with us for one of the 3 kids to use.

You are going to love it. It might be tight with the 5 but manageable. Staying onsite is way more than the EP passes. Just being a few minutes from all the action, resort hopping, relaxing, and do what you want when you want.

All the times we've stayed here, I can't believe I have a Q...We wanted to take the kids to breakfast at the Islands during our stay. I saw that characters are there for a bit on Sunday mornings...is this like an expensive character breakfast that I need to book in advance & must eat the buffet food? Or is it just like normal breakfast at the Islands (we've done that) and characters randomly show up?

Just need to know if I have to book in advance, thanks!

Glad to hear you had such a lovely trip!

We love it, but we are biased.......lol........love jakes sweet potato fries..........they are lush!!

Nice you came back to tell us how much you enjoyed it........:)

It will absolutely be worth it.......RPR is an amazing hotel.........

Room may be tight, but it's only for 2 nights.......it'll be fine!

All the times we've stayed here, I can't believe I have a Q...We wanted to take the kids to breakfast at the Islands during our stay. I saw that characters are there for a bit on Sunday mornings...is this like an expensive character breakfast that I need to book in advance & must eat the buffet food? Or is it just like normal breakfast at the Islands (we've done that) and characters randomly show up?

Just need to know if I have to book in advance, thanks!

The character breakfast at RPR is Sunday Mornings only and yes you can book it.......it's not in the Islands it's set up in Jakes.

Details are in the sticky for RPR.

Ah, thanks Schumi! I was just going by pcstang's pic earlier on this page for the Islands. It said Character Dining Sun 7AM - 12 PM

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'll just ask at the desk at check-in. We were just planning to eat breakfast at the Islands one morning (we order from the menu) and I thought if there was a day when characters might randomly show up, we'd go then. :D

I should have added, I think every time we have been there it's been moved to Jakes........."wheels" told us it was because the hotel was busy and there was a need for the Islands to be available for normal breakfasts not a character one.

It is in Islands, we've just never seen it held in there..........just to be confusing.........lol........

It's been in islands for about 5 months now. We have done it many times now, not by choice but for the buffet. The characters are just a bonus to us now. I believe adult price is $26-$27.

I've only been to it at jakes when island was closed to the public for special private events

Blue crew and I with my Todd did the minionion Sunday breakfast at jakes the the Voz took over island dining room two years back in January

Hi All,
I am now booking my air. I am looking at a flight that lands in Orlando at 8:30 am. Would I be allowed to use the pool\facilities that early? I am assuming we will get to the hotel at 10 am (using a car service, stop for groceries, etc). We are staying club level if that helps.

THANKS!!!

Room may not be ready, but they will store your luggage at no charge to you. Once you check in, you are free to use any amenities :)

Thanks guys, I'll just ask at the desk at check-in. We were just planning to eat breakfast at the Islands one morning (we order from the menu) and I thought if there was a day when characters might randomly show up, we'd go then. :D

Yikes, posted under the wrong person! SORRY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter