ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Please do not share information about contracts listed for sale. We do not allow that. Thanks all.

Off topic, but all your numbers reminded me, I always feel like I can buy a certain amount of points and rent a portion of them to cover the dues and still use the rest for a vacation… but my head always starts hurting before I figure out what that magic number is. lol
Exactly. There's a lot to consider with the time-value of money when it comes to all the different dimensions of purchasing DVC. But many times the convenience of owning DVC and taking trips wins out for the owners. And honestly, there is some inherent value in that convenience, even if logically many of us know that money could be more productive elsewhere while still being put towards Disney vacations.
All this glorious talk of TVM! I put together a projection/comparison google sheet a while back that lets you compare different scenarios like these. I'll just leave it here again in case anyone finds it useful:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dMXuHHpIoWFVgkCEm1hxkvVdjgpckwZHmIoyxesiE2o/edit?usp=sharing

Just read these Poly ROFR's after being away for the weekend...Offer made and accepted early Friday

$139-13,900 PVB 24-100, 25-100 buyer pays mf's and closing costs

International seller so maybe it slides through?
International Seller should make that one safe, I do believe. Congratulations! Great price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter