• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

anybody over 2000 points is a tycoon in my book
..... I feel totally inadequate...... šŸ˜‰

It's been fun catching up on a few weeks of ROFR posts while work and life have been busy. CCV prices and AKV prices are very tempting. OKW direct is the wild card value of direct SAP+ points. A crazy time to be in the market for sure.

..... I feel totally inadequate...... šŸ˜‰

It's been fun catching up on a few weeks of ROFR posts while work and life have been busy. CCV prices and AKV prices are very tempting. OKW direct is the wild card value of direct SAP+ points. A crazy time to be in the market for sure.
As CCR once sang ā€œIt ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no [DVC tycoon].ā€ Though looking at some of the resale deals and OKW direct I am tempted to become oneā€¦

Iā€™ve blown through our Disney budget for 2024 and even borrowed forward some 2025 points so I need to spend some quality time with @Galactic Reversalā€™s TVM worksheet and decide if I can rationalize another 100-300 points somewhere vs what my money is doing in t-bill funds. šŸ¤£

As CCR once sang ā€œIt ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no [DVC tycoon].ā€ Though looking at some of the resale deals and OKW direct I am tempted to become oneā€¦

Iā€™ve blown through our Disney budget for 2024 and even borrowed forward some 2025 points so I need to spend some quality time with @Galactic Reversalā€™s TVM worksheet and decide if I can rationalize another 100-300 points somewhere vs what my money is doing in t-bill funds. šŸ¤£
What if they had AUL direct at the current OKW incentives over the summerā€¦.

atthebeachclub---$125-$13788-100-BCV-Dec-0/22, 0/23, 84/24, 100/25- sent 3/30, passed 4/29
(In case anyone is wondering; this was previously posted, but I reposted this as its own message as one of my contracts was showing up in the DVC ROFR tool and the other wasnā€™t and I assumed the reason was because it wasnā€™t its own post.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter