ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's great that all these BWV contracts have passed but whatever happened to mine? I called and emailed my broker today to see what is going on. My contract was submitted on June 3 ... Meanwhile I am in limbo.

Okay, it's great that all these BWV contracts have passed but whatever happened to mine? I called and emailed my broker today to see what is going on. My contract was submitted on June 3 ... Meanwhile I am in limbo.

Who is your broker and what did they say?

Who is your broker and what did they say?

My broker is with DVCresale market.
She said she is contacting the title company. It looks like the seller was in the middle of recording a quitclaim deed with the title company's help to take his ex-wife off the deed. This was happening during ROFR, and Disney sent him the waiver directly and he had to mail it to the title company so they can record it. The broker said she will let me know what the Title company says.
This is contract number 4 for me. I signed the contract with one party( the husband) I had no idea his x wife was on the deed. You figure they would have sorted this out before they put it up for sale.
Can you believe this is happening ? Maybe I am not meant to own at BWV. Probably won't hear anything until Tuesday.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, at least you know. Interesting situation for sure, would've thought that was caught before, too. The wait is nerve racking a bit but I hope you hear wonderful news real soon!

She said she is contacting the title company. It looks like the seller was in the middle of recording a quitclaim deed with the title company's help to take his ex-wife off the deed. This was happening during ROFR, and Disney sent him the waiver directly and he had to mail it to the title company so they can record it. The broker said she will let me know what the Title company says.
This is contract number 4 for me. I signed the contract with one party( the husband) I had no idea his x wife was on the deed. You figure they would have sorted this out before they put it up for sale.
Can you believe this is happening ? Maybe I am not meant to own at BWV. Probably won't hear anything until Tuesday.

Hoping this gets sorted quickly for you 4th contract that's a lot of waiting and disappointment :crazy2:... Here's to this being your last bump on the way to the boardwalk

If it makes you feel better, my brother bought an SSR resale that took almost 7-8mo after rofr to close. Something about international sellers. Prices went up after rofr, so he had expected the sellers to back out.

It finally closed in January 2016. I think rofr was April 2015.

Ps. I think you'll get it. You totally deserve it!

Last edited:
Congrats! Nice to see a fully loaded BWV contract pass. Mine went to Disney for ROFR on June 3....haven't heard anything yet. It is 5:30 P.M. EST
Today was day 26. Maybe I will hear something tomorrow.
Have you heard anything yet, gr8tdame?

We just closed on our first contract last month but I couldn't pass this one up. My birthday falls within food and wine, so this is the bday gift that keeps on giving!:cool1:

Noodlesmom---$99-$3180-25-BWV-Sep-0/15, 50/16, 25/17- sent 6/6, passed 6/29
YAY!!! Congrats :flower:!

Hi Everyone,
First, Thanks for all the info on this board. The information is extremely helpful.
After being on the fence and researching DVC for months, we finally submitted the offer below. Never even stayed in a deluxe resort before but i'm sure our family will love it! :love:
tigger0017---$99-$13146-125-BWV-Mar-25/15, 125/16, 125/17, 125/18- sent 6/28 (seller paying 1/2 of 2006 MF's).
Looks great! Good luck :teeth:!

On the plus side, Disney often doesn't want to touch any contracts with legal issues of any kind...so it might be a blessing in disguise?

Passed today (7/15), which is pretty much when I guessed given recent results,

jasonv1---$96-$16260-160-AUL-Mar-0/15, 59/16, 0/17, 160/18-Subsidized and no maintenance fees until 2018- sent 6/20

Third contract, although I'll probably get rid of my 50 point VWL (when it isn't stripped that is; '16 points gone, and '17 has only 2 points left). That'll leave me with 160 VWL and 160 AUL which is plenty.

zachatak---$113-$22,600-200-BCV-FEB-66/15, 200/16, 200/17, 200/18 - sent 6/13, passed 7/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter