ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only about 96 hours to go! pirate:

Hang in there. It's almost over! (Then you get to move to the next waiting game!) I promise, it'll be worth it when you get to the finish line. :)

Thank you !!! My family doesn't help as well, every day my sister and brother ask us if we got anything yet lol

Ruthma $83- $8805 - 100 - OKW - Sept - 100/2016 100/2017 seller paying 2016 MF sent April 29

Waiting is killing me. This is my second one. The first one went thru in 2010. Hoping for the same results. Fingers crossed.

Gr8tdame---$90-$14952-150-BWV-DEC- 59/15,150/16- sent 4/27-take 5/5⛈

Will have to keep trying to get BWV. Disney decided to take this one too.
Today was great news that I got closing documents on my AKL.
2 hrs later I get the email that Disney took BWV.
Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm.

Thank you !!! My family doesn't help as well, every day my sister and brother ask us if we got anything yet lol

I actually considered forging DW's signature on the initial paperwork, knowing she'd drive me NUTS over it. I regretted not doing that for about 31.5 days. :oops::D

(YES, I know that's illegal, immoral, unethical, makes me a horrible person, and violates this forum guideline # 128.6B-section II or something. I did not do it. Everybody relax!)

That's a low price for BWV these days. Would have been sweet, though! Keep trying!

New

Nov 8-21 2015 CBR
Nov1-15 2014 CBR, Jan 2-14 2013 POFQ, Jan 7 - Jan 17 2012 POR, Sept 28- Oct 5 2011 POR, Sept 18 -Oct 2.2010POR,Sept 18-Oct 3 2009 GF and POR,:Sept 20 -Oct 4,2008 POR ,2007 CSR,2004 GF, 2002 Hard rock,2000 POLY,1999 DTD,1998 GF, 1997 DTD, 1995 ASMU and off site,1990 GF,1989 POLY,1987 CR,1985 GF,1977 offsite,1976 offsite
gr8tdame, 8 minutes agoReport
#683Like+ QuoteReply

Boy that was quick. About 9 days. Sorry. You never know what they are up to. Glad you got AKL.

Urgh! I know you'll find one, gr8tdame! Good luck.

When we saw your post we both said Damn !! wish we saw that one !!! I'm rooting for ya please keep us posted i hope you get it !
Thanks .... It wasn't pretty tho! I originally signed on 3/24/16 the seller never sent in their part and I lost out on being granfathered in..I was really angry when I found out the sellers dragged their feet and I told my agent that I wanted to renegotiate because their last day to sign was 3/31, technically I could have backed out and gotten back my deposit. I decided to request a lower point price, they accepted and now I nervously wait. Tomorrow is 21 days I'm hoping I hear soon!:smickey:

Anyone who passed ROFR on 4/21 with me get closing docs yet? It's 2 weeks today!:surfweb: I'm still waiting....
My title ageny took my deposit on 04/22... So, I'm right there with you. No news yet. I was expecting to see my closing docs the beginning of next week. Knowing my luck, the papers will come in while I'm down in Disney for five days & it will have to wait until I get back (or the DH and I could just drive over to the realtor and get it taken care of while we're there).

Only about 96 hours to go! pirate:

Hang in there. It's almost over! (Then you get to move to the next waiting game!) I promise, it'll be worth it when you get to the finish line. :)
But you have to admit... The ROFR wait is far more stressful than the Estopple / Closing waiting game... IMHO.

Thanks .... It wasn't pretty tho! I originally signed on 3/24/16 the seller never sent in their part and I lost out on being granfathered in..I was really angry when I found out the sellers dragged their feet and I told my agent that I wanted to renegotiate because their last day to sign was 3/31, technically I could have backed out and gotten back my deposit. I decided to request a lower point price, they accepted and now I nervously wait. Tomorrow is 21 days I'm hoping I hear soon!:smickey:

That's aweful !!! glad you where able to at least get a lower price. We are both approaching 30 days ! Good luck

My title ageny took my deposit on 04/22... So, I'm right there with you. No news yet. I was expecting to see my closing docs the beginning of next week. Knowing my luck, the papers will come in while I'm down in Disney for five days & it will have to wait until I get back (or the DH and I could just drive over to the realtor and get it taken care of while we're there).

Just curious... when the title agency cashes the check, does that mean they have received word of something one way or another? Hopefully you'll get your docs soon!!

Just curious... when the title agency cashes the check, does that mean they have received word of something one way or another? Hopefully you'll get your docs soon!!

No, they put the money into escrow until the transfer is completed or the transaction is terminated. It means nothing else. :)

I'm rooting for you! Keep offering low, one will come through!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter