RIP Michael Pinder

Moderator you can move this to the community board. I didn’t see it when I posted

My dad's favorite band and I really enjoy their music as well :sad1:

One of my very first concerts with my parents. It remember my little brother getting cranky and we left early. It was one of those open air arenas with a lawn seating section. I'll never forget Nights in White Satin in the sticky summer night air as we loaded up the car. Some of their songs recently came up on DD17s playlist as we were helping her get ready for prom.

I grew up listening to this band. My mom is a huge fan and I play Moodies music in my classroom so my students can hear them. One of my absolute favorite songs is Melancholy Man and that was in heavy rotation last week after it was announced he had passed. Mike had such an influence on not only The Moody Blues but also so many other huge name bands like The Beatles. We wouldn't have Strawberry Fields without Mike and his work with the Mellotron.

Thank you Melancholy Man. We'll remember what's been said by all the good men this world's ever known...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter