Quote of the day thread

Nietzsche was a pedophile caught VD from a prostitute, and went insane. CW4D

Wrong Sir. He was always insane CW4D's girlfriend at the time in philosophy class.

Touche.... CW4D.
If we collectively removed every single sex offender from history there would be no history left and we'd all still be in caves.

I'm all for bashing the current and changing the future, but as for history, I think it best if we take the useful and leave the worst.

If we collectively removed every single sex offender from history there would be no history left and we'd all still be in caves.

I just want to point out 99 percent of men, past and present, were/are good people. To say almost all of men in history were offenders or similar is just inaccurate. There are plenty of good men in this world and should not be characterized as such. I’m not trying to bring politics into this thread but this response is just incorrect. I support the “me too movement” by the way.

I just want to point out 99 percent of men, past and present, were/are good people. To say almost all of men in history were offenders or similar is just inaccurate. There are plenty of good men in this world and should not be characterized as such. I’m not trying to bring politics into this thread but this response is just incorrect. I support the “me to movement” by the way.
Please notice I didn't say men, at no point did I reference any gender as evil can show itself in many forms.

I'm all for bashing the current and changing the future, but as for history, I think it best if we take the useful and leave the worst.
Tell me exactly where I said we should remove him from history? Less speed in dishing out lectures is in order.

But perhaps you'll find this more to your liking.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something..... Plato

Plato was a bore.... Nietzsche.

Please notice I didn't say men, at no point did I reference any gender as evil can show itself in many forms.
True but when someone says sex offenders, most immediately think of males. Sorry if you didn’t mean that way but that’s inference that I got from that statement.

“The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.” - Ben Franklin (while being disparaged by the British parliament December 16, 1773).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter