Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Do you remember when the Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven was all the rage? I remember when my parents bought one of these ovens to cook our frozen pizzas in and we decided to test it out on my birthday when I had chosen pizza for my birthday dinner and I was amazed at how well the Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven cooked the frozen pizzas and they taste like a pizza you get from a pizza parlor but even better. My parents still have the Pizzazz Pizza Oven today and we used it to cook frozen pizzas Friday and they came out great
Did you ever own one of these pizza ovens?

I never owned any pizza oven. And they are still the rage and I cant figure out why. I mean I like pizza, but not that much to spend several hundred to several thousand on one.

I definitely remember them. I definitely would like to have tried one, but I think the prospect of figuring out how to store one (due to size/shape) kept me from every pursuing it.

I remember them. My kitchen is small so I don’t tend to buy unitaskers. I have considered a pizza oven for my patio. We do a lot of entertaining outside but I debate if I would use it enough to justify the cost. My friend turned a Weber grill he bought at a yard sale into one. If I could find a cheap used Weber I would have him convert it for me.

I have one that I use to cook much more than pizza. I take it camping with me and use it instead of heating up the inside of the RV with the oven. It's a nice little portable thing that has come in really handy for me.

My dad always LOVES to try new kitchen appliances when he sees commercials for them on TV and I first saw the Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven on Live With Regis And Kelly and Regis Philbin said that it was a great machine to cook pizzas in and based on that episode my family got our Pizzazz Pizza Oven on clearance and we were amazed at what it did. I can honestly say Presto makes wonderful appliances that are easy to use

I see a number of dedicated 'pizza ovens' now being advertised. Honestly, how often does anyone make pizza at home to make it worth having a dedicated appliance? I can see in a restaurant or commercial establishment, but for home use seems like something that would sit idle taking up space most of the time.

I see a number of dedicated 'pizza ovens' now being advertised. Honestly, how often does anyone make pizza at home to make it worth having a dedicated appliance? I can see in a restaurant or commercial establishment, but for home use seems like something that would sit idle taking up space most of the time.
I so two different products discussed in this thread, an inexpensive frozen pizza cooker (to me frozen pizza is for emergencies only, I usually have some on hand for my young adults to heat up after a night out, I’m not eating them, although probably better than chain restaurant pizza which is a hard no), and wood fired Neapolitan pizza cookers for a few hundred, where folks make homemade pizzas (for the size, I’m just ordering $18 12 inch pies from a local wood fired pizza place).

I use a pizza stone in my regular oven. It also works on our gas grill. But we don't cook pizza all that often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter