Prequels are 25??

Oh yeah. On May 4 I was wearing a Episode I t-shirt and this guy complimented me on it. He asked if I had gone to see it. He said he was excited to see it on the big screen for the first time. 😲 Yeah, I actually bought that shirt in 1999.... 🤣
Haha, that's awesome.
I had recently just moved to SoCal, & went to Mann's Chinese Theater to watch it on opening day, & there were multiple lines around the block of people who had pre-purchased tix standing in their line according to which showing they had purchased, but there were empty showings, so i just bought a ticket and walked right in. lol

Still not a great movie, but Lucas did some cool stuff. And unlike the original and sequel trilogy, he actually had a plan for these movies.

Also the tie-in podracing video game was fun.

We saw PM yesterday evening in theatres! It was a fun way to introduce it to our 6 year old. He's seen 4-9 but not 1-3 lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter