• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Possible Visa rewards not expiring?

donalds friend

Earning My Ears
I just got my DIsney Visa statement. I noticed last month I had some reward ready to expire in May so I was going to transfer some to a redemption card. I just got this month’s statement and it no longer has the breakdown on how many rewards will expire over the next three months. There is a note in that section that said Disney rewards in your account won’t expire as long as your account is open. Just want to make sure I’m understanding that right. I try to put as few rewards on the redemption card as possible since it isn’t replaceable if it gets lost or damaged. I also saw where your can use rewards to pay yourself back on your Visa. I was wondering if that would be an option on our trip this fall. We have enough rewards to pay for our room.

I have done pay yourself back a couple times. In the app, the expenses that qualify for pay yourself back were listed. I just picked the one I wanted to use and my rewards dollars were applied. Super easy. As soon as you book your Disney hotel, use the pay yourself back option to use some rewards.

The new pay yourself back option is awesome! I used it for the first time last month and it was so much easier than using a redemption card or gift cards. I don't know about points expiring-as long as my account is current and has posted transactions the dates seem to get extended.

Never knew about the pay yourself back option. My husband just pays online on a computer. Do you have to have an ap to do that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter