Port Orleans Official Dates Thread

We are booked at the Port Orleans Riverside--Garden View with FREE Dining from 9/12/15-9/24/15. Third time at this resort and can't wait!! DH & DD and myself.

SLamott1973 POR 5/7/15-5/10/2015

Thanks to my DH I have a last minute & very spontaneous trip with my soon to be 19 on the 19th teenager to celebrate Mothers Day & Birthday before he leaves for the military... 4 parks in 4 days and planned in 11 days! I prefer to plan greater than 180 lol! .... First time staying at POR and as a big Princess and the frog fan I can't wait! Adventure is out there!!

My DH is sending me and DS 12 for a special mom and son trip. POR river view 6/1 - 6/7 :)

We added on a room only night at POFQ before our package starts at CBR. We are very excited to check out this resort and stay here for the first time, even if it is just for one night! LOL

tash439 - POFQ - 9/02/15 - 9/3/15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter