• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete's Family Health Issue

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Just started watching today's show, and John is mentioning he's hosting because Pete is dealing with a family member who's having health issues. Hugs to @WebmasterPete (and family member) and hope all will be okay!!

@Olly - I asked your Mum to give you a hug from me under my pseudonym on FB, please give her one for me in return. She is such a sweetie, and has done a GREAT job with her son! :) (And I hope she'll think the fact I mentioned you on the boards, AND I"m watching you on the show is cool!) :) That was so cute and touching when you said that! :)

Last edited:
I'm just getting to listening now but sorry to hear this and hope everything works out the best it can be.

Just saw an update on Facebook and not sure if my place to put details here but keep the good thoughts and prayers coming

I don't think Pete would mind if we repeated his FB post here.
Im very sad to say that my sister, Susan Bagley passed away this morning. I'd like to ask everyone to keep her husband Bob, her children Robin and James and her grandchildren Victoria and Robbie in your prayers. Its an incredibly hard time for my family and especially my Mom.

Sending group hugs. :grouphug:

My mom and I give our heartfelt thoughts and Prayers to Pete and his family at this difficult time.

Damn that's awful. Sending my condolences to Pete and his family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter