Park attendance/performance down?? Iger vs. anecdotes??

They have. I see a lot more DVC rental requests for a shorter period of time.
Personally, our family sees no reason to attend a WDW parks for more than 3 days during a trip.

If the occupancy is up, that would mean more (even if shorter) rentals.

From Disney's side-it would seem an increased volume of shorter rentals and therefore higher (3 days and less like you do) front loaded ticket sales would be ideal, and does support the reporting.

If the occupancy is up, that would mean more (even if shorter) rentals.

From Disney's side-it would seem an increased volume of shorter rentals and therefore higher (3 days and less like you do) front loaded ticket sales would be ideal, and does support the reporting.

Agreed. I am sure it's one of the reason revenues are higher but foot traffic is down at the parks. At some point the market will view foot traffic being down as a negative. I think that is why you are seeing lots of specials such as 13 month season passes, southwest trips where you buy 3 park days get 3 free, and season passholder increased discounts. It's all about increasing the foot traffic now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter