We’ve got a lot of Floridians on this board. But we also have a lot of us who are hanging out in 9 degrees. Which is a temp Brady can’t handle. And he better hope there ain’t snow on the ground.
(All in good fun) Does it get cold out east? Not like the frozen tundra. I mean it’s 9 and sunny without the wind chill. He’s thawed out down there. I hope for no injuries too.

So when I went to work the other day in MA and it was 12 with a wind chill of -1 that was my imagination?!?!? He played here for 20 years what makes you think cold will bother him after less than a 1 in FL? Heck we can't bury people sometimes due to frozen tundra.

Brady all the way from a die hard, born & bred Bostonian.

So when I went to work the other day in MA and it was 12 with a wind chill of -1 that was my imagination?!?!? He played here for 20 years what makes you think cold will bother him after less than a 1 in FL? Heck we can't bury people sometimes due to frozen tundra.

Brady all the way from a die hard, born & bred Bostonian.
it’s going to be 28. So he won’t have to worry about it. Which is coincidently how much the Packers will win by.

We’ve got a lot of Floridians on this board. But we also have a lot of us who are hanging out in 9 degrees. Which is a temp Brady can’t handle. And he better hope there ain’t snow on the ground.

You have absolutely no clue. Brady has the best bad weather record in NFL history. He's played in snowstorms and 25 degrees below windchill weather and won those games.

Born and raised in the Tampa area... But claim the NY Giants as my team (🤦🏻‍♀️). But it’s so exciting! I don’t care who you are who you root for, but it’s pretty darn cool to play in the Super Bowl hosted by your own city.

You have absolutely no clue. Brady has the best bad weather record in NFL history. He's played in snowstorms and 25 degrees below windchill weather and won those games.
You’re right, you’re right. I should have made that a more general statement about TB to try to sound cool. You know we always like to talk about the frozen tundra. Touché. Good game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter