Orange Lake Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort - West Village Stay

waldiddy

Mouseketeer
My wife and I are owners and just returned from a week's stay. It's been 3 years since our last stay here. We've stayed in all of the villages, and last week was our first time in the West village.

This village was our least favorite of the 4. We stayed in a 3 bedroom, and they put us in one of the 4 high-rises in the West village. They look identical to the same accommodations in the other villages, but we noticed a lot of noise coming from upstairs. That's never been an issue in prior stays. Usually, the condos are extremely quiet. Apparently, the West Village buildings don't do sound insulation as well.

We also didn't like the pool location, compared to Riverside. It wasn't a convenient walking distance from our room. Riverside is great in this respect.

Other than that, it was another great stay in a spacious condo in a very pretty resort. I'm already looking forward to our next stay (thanks to Covid, we have points to burn), but we'll stick with any of the other 3 villages instead of West.

My wife and I are owners and just returned from a week's stay. It's been 3 years since our last stay here. We've stayed in all of the villages, and last week was our first time in the West village.

This village was our least favorite of the 4. We stayed in a 3 bedroom, and they put us in one of the 4 high-rises in the West village. They look identical to the same accommodations in the other villages, but we noticed a lot of noise coming from upstairs. That's never been an issue in prior stays. Usually, the condos are extremely quiet. Apparently, the West Village buildings don't do sound insulation as well.

We also didn't like the pool location, compared to Riverside. It wasn't a convenient walking distance from our room. Riverside is great in this respect.

Other than that, it was another great stay in a spacious condo in a very pretty resort. I'm already looking forward to our next stay (thanks to Covid, we have points to burn), but we'll stick with any of the other 3 villages instead of West.
We are staying here for 4 nights in June, and I’m super excited about having a spacious 2 bedroom villa. Is North Village a good area to request?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter