Old Key West Promo for new members

tatkins

Earning My Ears
Has anyone bought points with the latest promo that is a new member? What other discounts can you get with this promo? I’m thinking member referral could be one. Looking at possibly buying 200pts. Thanks

All your typical promotions are eligible. So, if you have a referral from a member (there is a thread here that you can use to find someone), welcome home credit (I think this is still there for new buyers), and want the MB program, it can bring it to a good price.

The other discounts out there are CM credit and military, which I can't imagine wont be eligible. My DD no longer is a CM with them so I haven't kept up on that.

Has anyone bought points with the latest promo that is a new member? What other discounts can you get with this promo? I’m thinking member referral could be one. Looking at possibly buying 200pts. Thanks

Yes :)

As a new member (I had not owned any other DVC points), I bought enough points to get the $80 pp credit (it's a sliding scale - the more points you buy, the bigger the credit) and then the $20 MB incentive, which brought the point cost down to $105 pp.

Yes :)

As a new member (I had not owned any other DVC points), I bought enough points to get the $80 pp credit (it's a sliding scale - the more points you buy, the bigger the credit) and then the $20 MB incentive, which brought the point cost down to $105 pp.
Did you get any other discounts besides the $80pp credit and MB?

What are the member referral and welcome credit referrals?
You can get a referral from a current member and that gives you I think $500 off of the purchase price. The welcome home credit is only available on Riviera, Cabins at FW, Aulani, and Villas at DL. You have to have a reservation and get credit depending on place and amount of points. My guide said no welcome home on OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter