O'hana walk up?

Disney Ron

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Does O'hana take walk up seating? I don't care if it takes an hour or more, but do they even entertain walk-ups?

Thank you for that info, Hopper.
Hopefully someone will jump in here but I seem to remember when they added this button you had to be in close proximity to the restaurant, like in the same park, close to hotel ... not sure still the case.

Yes, you have to be within a certain proximity for it to activate. Geyser Point does the same thing and we had to actually be at WL before it would activate. It wouldn't come up when we were on the bus - only activated after we got to the bus stop and got off.

Hopefully someone will jump in here but I seem to remember when they added this button you had to be in close proximity to the restaurant, like in the same park, close to hotel ... not sure still the case.
I'm staying at the Poly so we will be there to activate it. Thank you again.

Does O'hana take walk up seating? I don't care if it takes an hour or more, but do they even entertain walk-ups?
Yes, I'm sure depending on the time of year. We were there 2 weeks ago, and a party of three walked up and were able to get in. It was a relatively slower time in the parks for which we were very happy about. Never got LL one time.

When we were staying at the Poly they got us in walk up right away . I think they give preference for guests staying there .
I was in the check in line with the three that got seated and they weren't asked where they were staying, also the times we have walked up the last few years we weren't asked either, and weren't staying at the Poly so don't think it matters. It only matters if they have availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter