• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oga's Cantina after Fantasmic?

jenyanifer

Earning My Ears
Next month, We have Fantasmic dining package (Sci Fi for lunch) with the 1st (only?) Fantasmic show at 9pm. I just snagged Oga's Cantina reservation for 9:25. I assume Fantasmic will go until 9:30, so is there a 15-minute grace period? Do we stop by earlier and say we know we will be a few minutes late? It seems like we will be booking it across the park. Is it realistic to think we can make this work?

... Leaving the area after the show, to me, is more difficult than leaving MK after the fireworks.
If you try it OP this is key. You need to sit near an exit, leave before the show ends and BOOK IT when you leave so the racing crowds behind you don’t catch up and overwhelm you which would slow you down to a crawl.

Personally I would not do this. You’re paying for good seats in the middle and to give those up for end seats and to leave before the end seems a bit of a waste of that package premium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter