"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

I went ahead and booked my WDW and UO hotels for MNSSHP and HHN. HHN is the priority, so I will cancel WDW if it doesn't happen. If you look, there are usually certain days that MNSSHP occurs. I wouldn't wait too long to book HHN; hotels and Express Pass can go or go up significantly in price.
I hear you :) We have a 6 days trip planned at the end of September with priority on HHN and I am also waiting for MNSSHP dates to be announced before locking HHN into place. We are currently booked at Yacht Club since I rather stay on Disney property since it will be a laid back trip (no rope drop :teeth:) We also want to take advantage of the extended evening hours at Epcot and HS but who knows when they will announce those dates :(

Last edited:
I hear you :) We have a 6 days trip planned at the end of September with priority on HHN and I am also waiting for MNSSHP dates to be announced before locking HHN into place. We are currently booked at Yacht Club since I rather stay on Disney property since it will be a laid back trip (no rope drop :teeth:) We also want to take advantage of the extended evening hours at Epcot and HS but who knows when they will announce those dates :(

We have a 2 1/2 week trip planned at the end of September -- OKW, BWV, & GF; so we do have plenty of time. I'm thinking of booking HHN on Oct 2nd and then doing the MNSSHP party the following week when we are at the GF. Makes it so much easier when we can walk to & from the party.

We have a 2 1/2 week trip planned at the end of September -- OKW, BWV, & GF; so we do have plenty of time. I'm thinking of booking HHN on Oct 2nd and then doing the MNSSHP party the following week when we are at the GF. Makes it so much easier when we can walk to & from the party.
Sounds like a great plan. Btw lovely hotel selection :) And 2,5 weeks give you a lot of flexibility. I was thinking Sept 29 for HHN which would be a Sunday where they rarely do Extended Evening Hours. I really want to take advantage of being able to walk to the parks that’s why EEH are such a big deal for me :teeth:

I saw the Plan Disney report over the weekend too, that's a pretty confident site that guides people well with their questions and concerns, and generally knows the typical Halloween process; plus now with the Disney Food in the mix reporting ever more information and proof, all signs point to this week for sure. Let's just end all the suffering and do it no later than the 30th, lol. With the potential leak of start on Aug 9th, and end of Oct 31st, looks like they might not even touch the schedule from last year and everything got pushed up 2 days due to leap year. Expect Fridays and Tuesdays in August to start (hopefully) because I got my eyes set on August 20th 👀 so I can keep my schedule exactly like last year

not looking likely today, 2 blogs already and a no-show. Looks like the 30th is our next legit shot at some new. I feel like we all keep saying, tomorrow is the day, then next day we say the same thing lol.

not looking likely today, 2 blogs already and a no-show. Looks like the 30th is our next legit shot at some new. I feel like we all keep saying, tomorrow is the day, then next day we say the same thing lol.
Big announcements rarely drop on a Monday. Important announcements usually happen on Tuesdays, Thursdays and sometimes Fridays.

Yup, although I was hoping for today....I'm leaning towards the Plan Disney post because they work for Disney (they said to check Disney's social media around April 30th) - plus August 30th is the actual Halfway to Halloween date! 🎃

Sounds like a great plan. Btw lovely hotel selection :) And 2,5 weeks give you a lot of flexibility. I was thinking Sept 29 for HHN which would be a Sunday where they rarely do Extended Evening Hours. I really want to take advantage of being able to walk to the parks that’s why EEH are such a big deal for me :teeth:
Thanks! We like to go for 2-2 1/2 weeks in the fall bc Halloween is our favorite time of the year. So I like to hit all three areas. It's so hard to get everything in at HHN, so we were going to go two nights but I decided it would be better to go one night and get an RIP tour. That has completely spoiled us for regular tickets, lol.

And EEH are the best, so hopefully we can hit some during our trip. It's a great idea to go on a Sunday bc you might get less crowds than a Friday or Saturday. Although it does seem to get more crowded over the years.

Thanks! We like to go for 2-2 1/2 weeks in the fall bc Halloween is our favorite time of the year. So I like to hit all three areas. It's so hard to get everything in at HHN, so we were going to go two nights but I decided it would be better to go one night and get an RIP tour. That has completely spoiled us for regular tickets, lol.

And EEH are the best, so hopefully we can hit some during our trip. It's a great idea to go on a Sunday bc you might get less crowds than a Friday or Saturday. Although it does seem to get more crowded over the years.
I haven’t been at the parks during Halloween season since 2019 but people say it has gotten more crowded. Both MNSSHP and HHN. That’s why I also consider the RIP tour and am also heavily counting on EEH on non event days :teeth:

Does anyone know, do they ever run after hours events at the other parks during MNSSHP, or at all during October?

Does anyone know, do they ever run after hours events at the other parks during MNSSHP, or at all during October?
I think the After Hours Events typically finish around the third week in August. I'm guessing MNSSHP, MVMCP, the Candlelight Processional, and extended hours for deluxe guests doesn't leave many evenings (or cast members) for After Hour Events from September to December.

they should do it today to take away Universal's thunder after announcing their new nighttime shows, parade, and dreamworks land all starting/opening on June 14th. SO EXCITED to see them all in August. Best part of going in August is that the "summer" releases from Disney and Universal usually come in June and I get to experience them slightly after the hype and kinks lol just as I expect Tiana's ride.......would love to ride that ride on a Halloween night (Disney looking at you lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter