Nice News Revisited November 2023 Exercise Challenge

Congratulations to ShannyMcB for turning Pleasant Purple and to CarolineBowmanFan37 for exceeding goal and turning Great Green! And the TEAM has turned Positive Pink!

This weekend I heard about the Late Late Toy Show for the first time. Every year for the holiday season, Ireland's talk show The Late Late Show puts on a special Toy Show edition which features children performing and toy demonstrations and try-outs. I understand it's huge in Ireland--everyone stays up late to view. This year (Friday night) was the host's first Toy Show, and apparently he did a great job. Lots of nice stories arising from the Toy Show--including that the charity appeal raised 3.1 million euros!

Last edited:

We're coming to the end of November--is someone willing to take on hosting for December?

:thanks:

Congratulations to ShannyMcB for reaching goal and jumping to Great Green! I’m finishing at Refreshing Red with 1125/1200. The TEAM stands at 96.8%!

Post whatever remaining minutes you have and I’ll add them on.

Thanks for joining me this month! Here are a few last nice stories that I didn’t get to:

A young man was named a hero for being the UK's kindest person

LA County awarded a girl a unicorn license for her 7th birthday

Boy surprised with Fisher-Price toy that looks like him

Man who hadn't missed work in 27 years rewarded by crowdfunding donations

And finally, a collection of Disney pixie dust stories from Reddit.

With those additional minutes, the TEAM finishes at 110%!!

:yay::dogdance::yay::cool1::cheer2::banana::bounce:

Well, I ended up getting sick too. ☹️ But things are finally back to normal here, and I managed 85 minutes since my last post, for a finish of 320/500.

I didn't make goal for November, but it's a fresh new month today, so I plan to get back in the routine!

Sorry to hear you were sick, but glad things are back to normal. So much crud is going around!

465 final minutes - horses and running

2730/2000

Thanks for an inspiring month, @sophy1996! I think my favorite story was the one about the UK's kindest person. We need more Sebbies in this world!

That was one I saw only a few days ago. So glad you liked it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter