New Year, New Disney January 2023 Exercise Challenge

Three cheers for Bethislucy for reaching Silvermist Blue and for our TEAM for reaching Fawn Orange!!!!

:stitch::tigger::stitch::tigger::stitch::tigger:

Disney has a bunch of movie releases for 2023:

https://www.insider.com/disney-movie-release-dates-this-year-2023-1

Are you planning to see any? I'm especially looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3, Elemental, and Haunted Mansion, but I'll probably see a few of the others as well.
Of that list, the movie I'm most likely to watch is probably the Prom Pact 🙈 because it has Milo Manheim in it and he was so cute in the ZOMBIES movies on Disney Channel.

I have 40 minutes to add from yesterday. 10 minutes walking indoors and 30 outside. The weather is so warm today, it puts me in the mood to go swimming. 😆

Edit: I didn't go swimming, but I did go to the park! We took a 55 minute walk.

235/700

Last edited:
Elizabeth Smith is now Fawn Orange and I turned Vidia Purple! Well done!!! :tigger::figment::tigger::figment::tigger::figment:

I am so excited to highlight this bit of 2023 Disney news. Happily Ever After is returning to the Magic Kingdom April 3 of this year! It replaces Enchantment. While Happily Ever After isn't technically new, it is returning with new projections that extend down Main Street. I am so looking forward to this return and can't wait to see the new projections! Anyone else? Or is this sad news because Enchantment is the show for you?

Congrats to Bethislucy and PollyannaMom for reaching Fawn Orange and to Oneanne for turning Vidia Purple!!!

:tigger: :figment: :tigger: :figment: :tigger: :figment: :tigger: :figment::tigger: :figment::tigger::figment::tigger::figment:

Disneyland Paris is getting a new stage show this year. Pixar: We Belong Together debuts this summer.

Disneyland-Paris-Pixar-We-Belong-Together-Image-courtesy-of-Disneyland-Paris-Resort.jpg

You can read more about these plans here.

sophy1996 is our one color change for today! She is at 50% of goal and Vidia Purple! Well done!
:figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment:

Frozen fans rejoice! Hong Kong Disneyland is set to welcome the World of Frozen in the second half of 2023. Guests will be able to fully immerse themselves in the kingdom of Arendelle where they will have two rides to enjoy - Frozen Ever After and the first ever Frozen themed coaster - Wandering Oaken's Sliding Sleighs.

Hong-Kong-Disneyland-2023-World-of-Frozen-Photo-courtesy-of-Hong-Kong-Disneyland-Resort-620x282.jpg

Anyone planning a trip to see this new land?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter