New Universal commercial

Our orlando vactions are split...2 days at WDW, 2 days at US, 1 day at a water park (really love TL or Aquatica), 1 day doing something new. I can honestly say, we love WDW and US equally. The biggest draw for US is that every year there is something new. With WDW, they build really cool things, but its usually a 2-3 year construction time and during that time, big chunks of the parks are closed off, but no discount in price.

Disney's main appeal is escapism. The outside world literally melts away when you step foot on the property. Universal never had that appeal to me...until they opened the Harry Potter lands. The absolute immersion in Diagon Alley, the Hogwarts Express and Hogsmeade are phenomenal and actually rival the immersion experience in most parts of DW, in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter