New Summer Ticket Offer!

I previously stated the sale amounts for 2024 is the same as 2023 -- while that is true.
One big caveat, in 2023, the sale was for August 2023 through September 2023.

This year 2024 the sale starts on June 10 and ends on September 26. That is huge. We have not had a true June and July sale in a while. I suspect Disneyland knows attendance /hotel occupancy will be lighter than normal thus the longer sale. Haunted Mansion is down until August 23rd, Tianna's Adventure is not open.

Last edited:
I previously stated the sale amounts for 2024 is the same as 2023 -- while that is true.
One big caveat, in 2023, the sale was for August 2023 through September 2023.

This year 2024 the sale starts on June 10 and ends on September 26. That is huge. We have not had a true June and July sale in a while. I suspect Disneyland knows attendance /hotel occupancy will be lighter than normal thus the longer sale. Haunted Mansion is down until August 23rd, Tianna's Adventure is not open.
I wonder what the prices will be to add weekend dates and/or park hopper. Will be interesting to see when they post that info.

It's also noteworthy how this offer is for longer and to everyone, not just SoCal residents. If attendance is soft, why not bring back Paint the Night? Would it be cheaper for them to run PTN than to offer such steep price discounts?

Also, seems to show that rehashing Pixar Fest from 6 years ago wasn't the marketing tool they were hoping.

I wonder what the prices will be to add weekend dates and/or park hopper. Will be interesting to see when they post that info.

The $83/day price ($249/ticket) is for an adult Monday-Friday, non-hopping 3-day ticket. Current price to add hopping to a 3-day ticket is $70, so that will be the hopping upgrade amount. Last summer's ticket promotion included weekend days for an extra $50 per ticket so expect an amount of at least that much this year. Genie+ I think is $30 per day add-on and you have to add for all days if pre-purchasing, so there's another $90.

Last year's summer ticket offer was available to all Californians, no zipcode restrictions, and covered similar dates, around the same start time as in June this year and to almost the end of September. I agree with others who find it interesting that the offer is not restricted geographically even to California this year. I'm guessing with magic keys still being available and no exciting new ride or attraction being offered this summer, they are fearing less local interest and want to be sure to keep attendance high. The parks are Disney's major driver of revenue.

hmm...anybody know if past deals have been limited to three days?

I was planning to buy tickets for our summer trip this month, but have been planning for four days (maybe even 5) including at least one weekend day, but obviously buying a one-day weekend ticket is a lot pricier on its own than if it was a fourth day from a multi-day package.

I'm also slightly worried about the verbiage in the offer disclaimer that park reservations from this package will be limited with some dates hard to get, and reservations may be available some days for standard theme park reservations but not this package.

hmm...anybody know if past deals have been limited to three days?

I was planning to buy tickets for our summer trip this month, but have been planning for four days (maybe even 5) including at least one weekend day, but obviously buying a one-day weekend ticket is a lot pricier on its own than if it was a fourth day from a multi-day package.

I'm also slightly worried about the verbiage in the offer disclaimer that park reservations from this package will be limited with some dates hard to get, and reservations may be available some days for standard theme park reservations but not this package.
These deals are always three days except the $50/day kids tickets they offered earlier this year. It might be cheaper to buy two separate three-day tickets even if you won’t use all the days.

Reservations are always a crapshoot and it’s really annoying they make it so complicated with a zillion different “buckets” depending on ticket type. 🙄

They offered a discount last summer too, but this one is even more generous.
Was that a zip code based offer, or a general offer? I can't remember anything like this in recent history, other than the child ticket offer at the first of this year.
This is for everyone, not SoCal only. Very different then in the past.
So the one last summer was a zip-code-based offer? SoCal residents only?

Unfortunately the ticket offer won’t work for me. I’m planning 2 park day tickets and a Bash Ticket. And one of those is a Friday.

I’m sure I’ll play around with it and check out prices but I was kind of set for a Friday because I’m hoping to see Fantasmic (never seen the DL version).

Unfortunately the ticket offer won’t work for me. I’m planning 2 park day tickets and a Bash Ticket. And one of those is a Friday.

I’m sure I’ll play around with it and check out prices but I was kind of set for a Friday because I’m hoping to see Fantasmic (never seen the DL version).
Even if you don’t use all three days, it might be cheaper to get the ticket deal than a two-day ticket, just a thought!

Kicking myself for already purchasing our 4 day park hopper tickets for late August! But also very excited about the prospect of possibly staying at a Disney property for our 6 night stay. Coming from Canada the price is 40% more with the exchange rate, so it's super expensive and hard to justify the cost. But I am determined to stay at least once!

My payment is due May 21st, but our trip is June 20-25, so seems to fall within the dates. If I've already paid in full, I wonder if I'll be able to change my reservation? Will definitely call on the 29th!

My payment is due May 21st, but our trip is June 20-25, so seems to fall within the dates. If I've already paid in full, I wonder if I'll be able to change my reservation? Will definitely call on the 29th!
Call for sure. At best, you will get money back/refund on your credit card. I doubt that you will not get it!

My travel agent called and asked, we are in the same situation, final payment is due May 23rd. Disney said call on the 29th and they would refund as long as the promo applies to my room type. Sounds like maybe there are a set amount of rooms for the promo and they could run out? I am not quite clear on it. I also would love to know what "up to 25%" means, are some room types or dates less of a discount. I hate the vagueness.

My travel agent called and asked, we are in the same situation, final payment is due May 23rd. Disney said call on the 29th and they would refund as long as the promo applies to my room type. Sounds like maybe there are a set amount of rooms for the promo and they could run out? I am not quite clear on it. I also would love to know what "up to 25%" means, are some room types or dates less of a discount. I hate the vagueness.
Some suites do not get a discount. The sale is based on the available rooms available. In order for your room reservation to get the discount, other rooms of the same type and price must be available - if there is no availability no sale discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter