New Changes to Rancho Del Zocalo in Disneyland

I am so pissed about the taco side changes. It’s so unclear on the menu that it’s a side of chips now. I wasted 20 minutes in line Saturday night because of this as the change happened between when I was in there on Monday and Saturday.
That sucks! Why isn’t this restaurant showing up on my app???

We have never eaten here before but I had it as number 1 on my list of places to check out for our early December visit. Looks like I shall have to rethink my life. :rotfl2:

I can never get the Rancho page/menu to show up. I always get Stitch. Well that is expect yesterday when the reservation option showed up.

I can never get the Rancho page/menu to show up. I always get Stitch. Well that is expect yesterday when the reservation option showed up.
If you can never see it, that sounds like a problem with your browser—although I don't know why you'd only have a problem with that one page on the DL website. It's been fine until this morning.

I went to the Resort today, and the lady at Rancho said the menu changed 2 wks ago. I stopped by around like 4pm, and barely anyone in there. I remember there used to be a mini line to get entrees. Today, even the prep area looked bare. It was kind of sad to see. She didn't mention anything about Fantasmic (although I didn't specifically ask). She did mention how their menu never changes, and this like the first time it's changed in about 20 years.

I went to the Resort today, and the lady at Rancho said the menu changed 2 wks ago. I stopped by around like 4pm, and barely anyone in there. I remember there used to be a mini line to get entrees. Today, even the prep area looked bare. It was kind of sad to see. She didn't mention anything about Fantasmic (although I didn't specifically ask). She did mention how their menu never changes, and this like the first time it's changed in about 20 years.
Thank you for the info. My friend is also there on his vacation this week and he said Rancho was a ghost town during meal times.
Disneyland made a mistake changing the menu so drastically.

It changed on May 1st. I asked Saturday because it was different from when I had dinner there on both 4/27 and 4/29 and so not clear on the menu about the changes to the sides for the tacos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter