New Button for us Canadian Folk

Every day we're in EPCOT we stop and ask for a couple more (have a sister who was a CM in Le Cellier) and today they only had French pins left! That's perfect for the niece who teaches French immersion and her brand new baby!!

I wore my button the entire length of my trip. I got at least 10 happy birthday wishes a day from various CM's, and about 2 or 3 a day asking me what my button was and even if it was an official Disney button. Maybe 1 a day wishing me a happy 150'th Canadian birthday.

Fun

Are they getting more? (English)
Her exact words, in her very thick Quebecois accent, "I only have french buttons left right now" I would *assume* (but hey we know i've been caught before :P ) that means there are more English ones just not in her drawer at that moment.
I wore my button the entire length of my trip. I got at least 10 happy birthday wishes a day from various CM's, and about 2 or 3 a day asking me what my button was and even if it was an official Disney button. Maybe 1 a day wishing me a happy 150'th Canadian birthday.

Fun
Cracks us all up as all of the CMs stumble over what to say, "congrat --ur--uhm happy ... birthday??" Once we explain the most common comment is "Only 150???"

I'm so bummed I won't be at EPCOT this year... if anyone is willing to send one my way I'd be happy to pay for postage :D

I would love to have 3 of these for our trip to Disneyland. I would gladly pay postage and some extra for your trouble ☺

We were there the day before yesterday and, while the Trading Post did not have any, we got two at Le Cellier.

We will definitely ask for the French button, which should be a hit at French immersion SK upon our return!

Oh maaaaaaaaan.... we didn't get to stop at the Canadian Pavilion in EPCOT when we were there in January! So saaaaaaaaaaad. :(

A friend who was at Epcot last week stopped by the Canadian shop to pick up a couple buttons for me....they only had the French ones.

I was there a few days ago - My family are so excited that they got both English AND French buttons :D

CM at the gift shop told me they just got more English ones.

We got English ones on the 10th. I wore mine for the entire trip while DD wore her birthday button. Several times some one made mention of the button and as a result we had some great conversations with fellow Canadians. Only once was I wished a happy birthday to which I replied "I look great for 150".

Does anyone know if the English ones are still available? We are heading down in less than 2 weeks and want to get some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter