Need to refresh to purchase ILL at park open when staying offsite?

Puppies4everyone

Earning My Ears
I’m headed for our trip this week and staying offsite. It’s looking like at least some of the ILL will be available at park opening. So my question is, if there is a time available right before park open, do I need to refresh the times at park open like you have to do at 7 am? If I don’t refresh, and select the available time seen, will I take me to the next screen and show the available ILL times? Has anyone tried not refreshing right at park open and been able to select an ILL time? I’m trying to save the precious seconds that I may have to reserve ILL times. Thanks everyone!

I’m headed for our trip this week and staying offsite. It’s looking like at least some of the ILL will be available at park opening. So my question is, if there is a time available right before park open, do I need to refresh the times at park open like you have to do at 7 am? If I don’t refresh, and select the available time seen, will I take me to the next screen and show the available ILL times? Has anyone tried not refreshing right at park open and been able to select an ILL time? I’m trying to save the precious seconds that I may have to reserve ILL times. Thanks everyone!
You don’t need to refresh - just tap on a time after the park opens. Same for booking two hours after park open for Genie+ If you’re eligible then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter