Need help with room selection for GCH please

Jedi Luke

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I rented DVC points for a 2br (non-lockoff) at the GCH at the end of the month. There will be Grad Night on a couple of the nights and would like to know if anyone has suggestions for some quieter rooms. We stayed there a couple of years ago at the same time and the room that we had was right up against the back of the park and the loud music kept us up pretty late. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Hi,

I rented DVC points for a 2br (non-lockoff) at the GCH at the end of the month. There will be Grad Night on a couple of the nights and would like to know if anyone has suggestions for some quieter rooms. We stayed there a couple of years ago at the same time and the room that we had was right up against the back of the park and the loud music kept us up pretty late. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!
I would ask for pool view. Theme park view would be terrible for the noise. Requesting an exact room number is also likely to get you the best chance.

https://www.disboards.com/media/vgc-floor-by-floor.42069/

Requesting a specific room number is not always the best idea. If that particular room is not available (e.g. someone is already booked in it) the room assigner won't know why you want that room. It's better to make a general request such as pool view or not facing the park so the room assigner has a greater range of rooms to choose from.

Thanks so much for the suggestions! Got the requests in so crossing my fingers that we get a quieter room. Hoping for a great trip and a good night's sleep. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter