My Disney Pins gotta go!

vmk_wdw

trading disney pins for vinylmation items
I have to make room for my vinylmation collection so i am willing to trade away pins for vinylmation, vmk pins and vinylmation pins. I have alot so if there are certain ones you are looking for just let me know and i can tell you if i have them. I have many pins from the count down to millienum series and more, cast member pins, pass holder pins, pins from before they changed mgm studios to hollywood studios, and more just let me know and im sure we can make a trade! thanks!! if i dont respond on here feel free to send me a instant message.

here is what i have, feel free to pm me and i can send you close up ones of the ones your interested in.

ei2vtf.jpg

2akmvzm.jpg

kbotio.jpg

vhf8rd.jpg

m8d9xx.jpg

I'm trying to complete DBF's countdown to the millenium set but I don't have any vinylmations to trade.... :(

I have the Starter Set of the new Star Wars Vinylmation figures (6 pin set). Do you have any Scrooge McDuck pins?

I have the Starter Set of the new Star Wars Vinylmation figures (6 pin set). Do you have any Scrooge McDuck pins?

i am intrested in your pins but i am sorry i dont have any scrooge mcduck pins are there any others you are looking for?

i am intrested in your pins but i am sorry i dont have any scrooge mcduck pins are there any others you are looking for?

hmmm, now you have me thinking as Betsy and I try to stick with pins that mean something to us, like the Christmas pins, or resort pins, or in her case Eeyore or Sorcerer Mickey, or mine, Scrooge

hmmm, now you have me thinking as Betsy and I try to stick with pins that mean something to us, like the Christmas pins, or resort pins, or in her case Eeyore or Sorcerer Mickey, or mine, Scrooge

your in luck then, ive got those. i can take a photo of what i have for you if you would like oh and i did find one scrooge pin.

My youngest son has 4 vinylmation figures he bought at Disney last year that he has lost interest in. Do you have any pins from the movie UP? I will msg you tomorrow with which ones he has. They are in great condition, but no boxes or cards. They've just been sitting on a shelf.

My youngest son has 4 vinylmation figures he bought at Disney last year that he has lost interest in. Do you have any pins from the movie UP? I will msg you tomorrow with which ones he has. They are in great condition, but no boxes or cards. They've just been sitting on a shelf.

Sorry I dont have any from UP, my mom stopped collecting pins way before the movie came out, is there any other ones you are looking for?

Well I had a VMK and I had some of they VM pins but I'm not sure what I have now, let me check and I'll get back to you. :)
ok great! thank you!

Sorry VMK I don't have any VMK or VM pins available. I only have 2 VM pins anyway, the Kermit and the Electrical Parade and I wanted to hold onto those. If you guys decide you'd like to get rid of those any other way let me know, if you have ones I need I would be willing to buy them you.

BTW, I will be getting some Cutesters soon so are there any of those you are looking for?

Sorry VMK I don't have any VMK or VM pins available. I only have 2 VM pins anyway, the Kermit and the Electrical Parade and I wanted to hold onto those. If you guys decide you'd like to get rid of those any other way let me know, if you have ones I need I would be willing to buy them you.

BTW, I will be getting some Cutesters soon so are there any of those you are looking for?

okay cool! ill send you a pm :goodvibes

bump for the day! anyone out there looking for some disney pins?

bump for the day, ive got a lot of pins that need new homes!

i have more pins up for trade, if no one wants to trade etc then these puppies are going up on ebay.

It would be a whole lot easier to say that I wanted a pin, if I knew which pins you actually had. Do you have them listed as a collection or traders on http://www.pinpics.com and if so, would you share the user name so that we can see them?

It would be a whole lot easier to say that I wanted a pin, if I knew which pins you actually had. Do you have them listed as a collection or traders on http://www.pinpics.com and if so, would you share the user name so that we can see them?

heres what i can do, since there is way too many and i dont have the time to go on to pinpics to say which ones i have for trade ill simply take a photo of all of them and people can tell me which one or they can send me a list of particular ones they are looking for.

Well you have my list, do you have any ideas on pricing? PM me please. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter