My Bougie Pampered Queen Solo Holiday Trip Completed 1/8

I have so enjoyed reading this trip report over the last several weeks. It's given me so much inspiration and confidence for my upcoming solo trip next month (I've never gone on vacation just by myself). Everything you did is pretty much what I'm hoping to do - enjoy some great meals, splurging on a new-to-me-resort, sleeping in, relaxing pool time, soaking in the vibes of an Epcot festival and shopping :) It looked like a truly fabulous experience - thanks so much for sharing!!

I have so enjoyed reading this trip report over the last several weeks. It's given me so much inspiration and confidence for my upcoming solo trip next month (I've never gone on vacation just by myself). Everything you did is pretty much what I'm hoping to do - enjoy some great meals, splurging on a new-to-me-resort, sleeping in, relaxing pool time, soaking in the vibes of an Epcot festival and shopping :) It looked like a truly fabulous experience - thanks so much for sharing!!
I love this so much!! Thank you for the smile today! I definitely had some concerns going into my first solo trip, but I shouldn't have worried about it at all. It was SUCH an amazing week & I look forward to doing another one at some point (not sure when yet -- I just got back from a 10-day cruise with my older daughter, so I have to build up some more vacation time & vacation funds. LOL!!). Your plans sound amazing! What are you looking forward to the most? Wishing you the very best trip! ❤️

Last edited:
I love this so much!! Thank you for the smile today! I definitely had some concerns going into my first solo trip, but I shouldn't have worried about it at all. It was SUCH an amazing week & I look forward to doing another one at some point (not sure when yet -- I just got back from a 10-day cruise with my older daughter, so I have to build up some more vacation time & vacation funds. LOL!!). Your plans sound amazing! What are you looking forward to the most? Wishing you the very best trip! ❤️
I'm so excited to stay at the Boardwalk... I've always dreamed of staying in the Epcot area but never had the opportunity. I can't believe soon the dream of waking up in the morning and strolling right over to the world showcase is going to become a reality. I'm going to have to pinch myself!!

You had a wonderful trip. My sister and I are doing a very similar trip in 2024. Lol, I have too many Disney fanatics too even dream of a solo trip.

I'm curious what you thought of Steakhouse 71. I thought it was way too loud. I don't think I will ever go back there.

One thing I recommend adding to a laid-back trip is a massage at the Grand Floridian Spa! It was so amazing, I would consider booking 2 in one trip.

You had a wonderful trip. My sister and I are doing a very similar trip in 2024. Lol, I have too many Disney fanatics too even dream of a solo trip.

I'm curious what you thought of Steakhouse 71. I thought it was way too loud. I don't think I will ever go back there.

One thing I recommend adding to a laid-back trip is a massage at the Grand Floridian Spa! It was so amazing, I would consider booking 2 in one trip.
Ooh! A massage!! That's a great idea for future trip! ❤️ I liked Steakhouse 71. I thought the food & service were really good. They weren't super busy & the majority of people around me seemed to be adults or older couples so I imagine that helped. I can see where it could get very loud if they're really full. Enjoy your sister trip!! ❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter