Mousemingle dating site for the Disney fan.

My friends tagged me in a post about this last night, hopefully it will be good eh! I will give it a try for sure (although it will probably be unlikely that I will meet many fellow UKers on there sadly!) :)

My friends tagged me in a post about this last night, hopefully it will be good eh! I will give it a try for sure (although it will probably be unlikely that I will meet many fellow UKers on there sadly!) :)
Maybe I should bring you to Disney World for the biggest event ever in a suite at Grand Floridan.

Whats the event?? It sucks that I live so far away from WDW :( I have joined that site though, no harm to see if there are any UK men that are Disney fans!

I just joined the site hope I find a good disney match.. :) Not easy to find a match anywhere it seems but hopeful!

Whats the event?? It sucks that I live so far away from WDW :( I have joined that site though, no harm to see if there are any UK men that are Disney fans!

Leagill.. Your very attractive i'm sure there are plenty of guys looking for you..lol Just saying.. :) Wishing you the best!

I heard about the site. I might check it out but I think the women will outnumber the men by a lot.

Thank you so much PeterDisfan for your compliment, very kind :) It is a struggle for me though, I am 32 and in my area most people are married or in long term relationships. The few single guys that are around are mostly only interested in going out and drinking, and some even seem to be intimidated by my interests (one guy told me he couldn't date me as he's not into batman or video games like me...?) I think a lot of UK guys my age think Disney is for kids :( I hope you have luck on the site, it's had a lot of press now and so many people have joined! Fingers crossed!! x

Thank you so much PeterDisfan for your compliment, very kind :) It is a struggle for me though, I am 32 and in my area most people are married or in long term relationships. The few single guys that are around are mostly only interested in going out and drinking, and some even seem to be intimidated by my interests (one guy told me he couldn't date me as he's not into batman or video games like me...?) I think a lot of UK guys my age think Disney is for kids :( I hope you have luck on the site, it's had a lot of press now and so many people have joined! Fingers crossed!! x

Welcome.. Thanks for the good wishes.. I think a lot of Disney lovers have the same issues finding someone we are attracted to and love Disney.. I wish you the best!

@Leagill you never know who you'll find on those sites. It sucks being so far from WDW but me and the wife have just got AP's for Disneyland Paris to get our fix. Good luck on the site

Leagill, I'm sorry the UK guys are like that. You like Batman, Video Games, AND Disney? You sound pretty great to me! There aren't enough women over here who are into such things, at least certainly not in my age group (later 30s). Most of them scoff at my frequent trips to WDW, or whatever other "geeky" proclivities I may have.

I may try this Mouse Mingle thing too. What can it hurt?

Last edited:
Leagill, I'm sorry the UK guys are like that. You like Batman, Video Games, AND Disney? You sound pretty great to me! There aren't enough women over here who are into such things, at least certainly not in my age group (later 30s). Most of them scoff at my frequent trips to WDW, or whatever otehr "geeky" proclivities I may have.

I may try this Mouse Mingle thing too. What can it hurt?

The site is a great idea but I have issue with it being a pay site... I did form a profile but there's basically no one in my age range in my area...

I'm with you all on this one.. So very very difficult to find a man in the UK that's willing to put up with my Disney love!! I've joined mouse mingle but I'm not too impressed with it as a site, the messaging is a bit hit and miss and there isn't enough men near me..rubbish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter