• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monsters, Inc. May - move like Roz is watching challenge

Hello, Happy May 27th. Wednesday. 4 more days left in Monsters, Inc May.

Now if you're like me and you looked at our first team post and saw all of the amazing colors and you know we got a bit boost from GrandAdmiralStrive and you know that a number of folks have already overshot their goal, and after all the name "Roz" is in the title of this month's tread you would think something like this: "I bet we could make it to Roz Red".

And you know what...I agree.

Did you know that if we can do 2,943 minutes in 4 days we'll get to 90%! That's exciting! So, don't give up on us. Let's keep going and see what happens.

today's awesome color changers:
GrandAdmiralStrife
pix13dust
luvpoohandcompany

and joining Wish Green!
glss1/2fll
PollyannaMom

Great job everyone!

Wow I've missed so much! I have had so much stuff going on (some good some not) that I really haven't been checking in or reading like I normally do. I'm usually much more chatty and I'm sorry for not being around that much this month. Next month should definitely be better!

Normally I don't count yard work as exercise but DH and I spent 6 hours digging trenches and hauling mulch around on Sunday so I think I'll count that as 45 minutes. Then Monday we went to our local amusement park for our designated school visit day and I made myself walk extra while DH and DS were on some rides. My Fitbit showed over 11,000 steps for the day which is about 4,000 more than I normally aim for (and sometimes reach) so I'll count that extra as 30 minutes. Now I have a nasty headcold and I'll just be happy to feel marginally better by the end of May let alone make my goal. But I wanted to report what I did last weekend to help the team goal.

Those 75 minutes bring me to 570/700 I think.

Woo hoo we made it to Boo Pink! :yay: And Roz Red is within our reach! :rainbow: We can do this! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I've been down with the crud the last couple of days but I will definitely be adding some more time in the next few days.

I'll post the June thread this week-end. In the mean time we have a goal to meet! :cool2:

Maximum Crud Levels attained at my house. Toddler is sick and so am I. Oye. I used my better judgement and did not hop on the treadmill with a fever. My goal is to get over this bug so I can do something (even if its walking or a slow jog) on Thursday to get me to Green. I'm sooooo soooooo close.

I did walk from my bed to my baby's bed to the bathroom about 15 times last night. Does that count?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter