• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monsters, Inc. May - move like Roz is watching challenge

Nothing to report today :(. Been a mad crazy rushing from place to place kinda day but I don't think I can summon up some energy after the youngest is put to bed ( he's currently in the bath steeping lol) How do they manage to get so covered in dirt I'll never know? It's going to be tomorrow before I do any walking. I will walk tomorrow though as I've asked a friend to call for me to make sure I do!! At least this way if we walk together we are more commited to doing it. Keep up the good work everyone ;)

Happy Friday!

First and foremost congratulations to today's color changers:
glss1/2fll
pix13dust
sophy1996

Trith

Did you know that as a team, we are now at 60.86%? If you're like me, your brain then goes into gear and thinks a bit like this:

"hmm...60 isn't too far from 70"
"70 isn't too far from changing color"
"it would be really cool if the team could change to Boo Pink"
"but that's still 3,787 minutes away"
"True, BUT this is an awesome team and I bet that many of us have a long weekend full of activity planned"
"So, should I throw out a challenge to be Boo Pink by Tuesday morning?"
"Yes, yes I believe I should. This Team is unstoppable, they can do ANYTHING"

So there you have it, my stream of thought that brought us our next team challenge: The Thrilling Three-Quarters Challenge.

Can this team complete and report 3,787 minutes by Tuesday morning??? It won't be easy but I think so!

:yay:Kudos to everyone for ticking away at those minutes and pixiedust pixiedust: for everyone who is struggling -- the road to a healthy lifestyle is not always a smooth one. :hippie:

Another 60 minutes with running group last night for our last evening run brings me to 1000/1000 :woohoo:

I have faith this team can hit Boo Pink by Tuesday. I will have lots of time to add with my run tomorrow and race on Sunday. Let's do this! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Ode to LizardQueen8

Dearest LizardQueen8
Your efforts this month have been great

I'm sorry that the fact your turn riotous Roz Red
Feel right out of my early morning hosting head

But here's a specific shout-out just for YOU
I'm make sure to catch it when you turn that Wish Green hue!

- Heather

Ode to LizardQueen8

Dearest LizardQueen8
Your efforts this month have been great

I'm sorry that the fact your turn riotous Roz Red
Feel right out of my early morning hosting head

But here's a specific shout-out just for YOU
I'm make sure to catch it when you turn that Wish Green hue!

- Heather

This is just the best thing ever!!!

45 minutes strength training puts me at 945/1000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter