Modify Boulder Creek trip package

edweg

Earning My Ears
Hi. I cant find the answer to this question on the Boards and I have not had time to call and sit on hold. We have a July trip package planned at Boulder Creek with a four day ticket. We only have until June 8 to cancel. Because of a family illness, cancellation is a possibility. A room only booking can be cancelled up until the beginning of July. My thought is if I cancel the park tickets now, would I have until july to cancel because then it would be a room only reservation? I was going to just make a new room only reservation but rooms are sold out. Not sure if they will allow me to modify existing reservation to allow for a longer cancellation period.

You can't cancel the tickets off a package online.
You may be able to get a sympathetic CM to modify it to a room only reservation.

Consider contacting a Cast Member to see if they can switch your package to a room-only reservation, possibly giving you more time to cancel if needed due to a family illness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter