~~Mel's Coupon Corner ~~Away till the end of Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so nice of you!!!!! Here is what we are thinking. Let know if these are ok. I need a set for Axton and Aiden

Coupon Book Cover that says: Axton's Coupon Book (Then one for Aiden too)
Halloween Treat from halloween party - Axton only
Disney Cupcake
Mouse Ears
One Special Gift
Dole Whip
Popcorn Treat
Tsum Tsum
Starbucks Cake Pop
Choose What we do next
Disney Pin
One Special Souvenir
One treat from Goofys Candy Co.
Pressed penny Book
Pressed Penny
One Special Treat
One light saber
Lego Set
Duffy Bear and outfit

Hi Your requests have been uploaded to my PB
Please save to your own computer as I delete files every two weeks
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel!
I'm new to this forum but came across your stiff on a blog site. I was hoping that you could help me out with some coupons. It seems that other tell you what they want, you make the coupons, then we print them? If so, I am looking for the following coupons for a October 2015 trip...
All the coupons the same for Dylan, Addison, and Morgan

Special Treat
Special Halloween Treat
Disney T-shirt
Disney Cupcake
Mouse Ears
Dole Whip
One Tsum Tsum
Starbucks Treat
Mickey Bar
Disney Pin
Special Souviner
One pressed Penny Book
Pick a Pearl (for Addison and Morgan only)

Thank you so much!

Hi Mel!
I'm new to this forum but came across your stiff on a blog site. I was hoping that you could help me out with some coupons. It seems that other tell you what they want, you make the coupons, then we print them? If so, I am looking for the following coupons for a October 2015 trip...
All the coupons the same for Dylan, Addison, and Morgan

Special Treat
Special Halloween Treat
Disney T-shirt
Disney Cupcake
Mouse Ears
Dole Whip
One Tsum Tsum
Starbucks Treat
Mickey Bar
Disney Pin
Special Souviner
One pressed Penny Book
Pick a Pearl (for Addison and Morgan only)

Thank you so much!

Hi
This frustrates the heck out of me.
I keep running out of bandwidth when people do this.
I ask people to NOT LINK, PIN, Post My DISigns or Post connections,,we get enough
requests from Disers,

Mel

Last edited:
Hi
This frustrates the H(*%$ out of me.
I keep running out of bandwidth when people do this.
I DO NOT WANT ANY LINKS ON BLOG SITES OR PINNING of my STUFF!!!!!

I am going to lock up my PB for a few days to think on this.
Mel
No one put up a link or pinned it. She said that she got them off the DISboards. I came on here and searched the boards and found you. She never gave your name or your board.

No one put up a link or pinned it. She said that she got them off the DISboards. I came on here and searched the boards and found you. She never gave your name or your board.

Thank-you for letting me know.
Your requests are in my PB
Mel

Last edited:
Mel, Your coupons are great. If you could do the following for our trip in late October, 2015, I would so appreciate it (and I'm sure it will make the girls day). Girls names are Luci and Anna Kate
- Pick A Pearl
- EPCOT Special Treat
- Minnie Special Disney Cupcake
- Mickey and Pluto Halloween Treat
- Magic Kingdom Mickey Popcorn Souvenir Bucket
- Mickey and Minnie Special Snack
- Cruise Mickey Special Souvenir
- Special Disney Cruise Member Little Treat
- Mickey and Minnie Welcome to Disney World Treat
- Minnie Souvenir

Also, I did not see one for Putt-Putt at Fantasia gardens, but if you could make one for that, I would appreciate it.

Thank you so much for everything you do and the time spent.
Tammy

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my PB
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel....you recently made some coupons for me and I just love them soooo much that I can't stop looking! If you have time, I would appreciate if you could please make one of the following for Devin and Brayden:

Pressed Penny book http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...UPON 5/1ax25_zps2voav0n1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=23
Mickey Bar http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...PON 5/1gia2_zpswufvmyjc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=79F
Frozen Treat http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...UPON 5/1mar_zpscrlwk0ib.jpg.html?sort=3&o=154
Popcorn and Soda http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...ON 5/1mar24_zpsvkrbimyr.jpg.html?sort=3&o=134

Thank you so so much for everything you do, my boys are going to go crazy when they see these!!

Hi Mel
I just love your coupons they are amazing! I was wondering if you had time I would love some for our Sept. 26th trip to Disneyland please. Thank you so much and if it's to much I totally understand! I know you must be so busy.

One each for Emma and Hunter please.
Airline ticket mickey/minnie seat 33D and 33G
Magical trick or treat sept 30th halloween party
Dole whip
Special treat
Souvenir
Mouse ears
Tsum Tsum
Look who is going to disneyland Sept 26th
Pressed penny
Coupon book cover

Any designs you choose I know we will love! Not picky at all what ever is easiest for you. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Mel, Your coupons are great. If you could do the following for our trip in late October, 2015, I would so appreciate it (and I'm sure it will make the girls day). Girls names are Luci and Anna Kate
- Pick A Pearl
- EPCOT Special Treat
- Minnie Special Disney Cupcake
- Mickey and Pluto Halloween Treat
- Magic Kingdom Mickey Popcorn Souvenir Bucket
- Mickey and Minnie Special Snack
- Cruise Mickey Special Souvenir
- Special Disney Cruise Member Little Treat
- Mickey and Minnie Welcome to Disney World Treat
- Minnie Souvenir

Also, I did not see one for Putt-Putt at Fantasia gardens, but if you could make one for that, I would appreciate it.

Thank you so much for everything you do and the time spent.
Tammy

Hi Tammy
Please save to your own computer as I will delete images every two weeks
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel
Do you not have tip envelopes any more? We loved using them last trip. I looked in your photobucket and didn't see any. Thanks

Hi Mel....you recently made some coupons for me and I just love them soooo much that I can't stop looking! If you have time, I would appreciate if you could please make one of the following for Devin and Brayden:

Pressed Penny book http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/Dis/DIS COUPON 5/1ax25_zps2voav0n1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=23
Mickey Bar http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/Dis/DIS COUPON 5/1gia2_zpswufvmyjc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=79F
Frozen Treat http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/Dis/DIS COUPON 5/1mar_zpscrlwk0ib.jpg.html?sort=3&o=154
Popcorn and Soda http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/Dis/DIS COUPON 5/1mar24_zpsvkrbimyr.jpg.html?sort=3&o=134

Thank you so so much for everything you do, my boys are going to go crazy when they see these!!

Hi
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel
I just love your coupons they are amazing! I was wondering if you had time I would love some for our Sept. 26th trip to Disneyland please. Thank you so much and if it's to much I totally understand! I know you must be so busy.

One each for Emma and Hunter please.
Airline ticket mickey/minnie seat 33D and 33G
Magical trick or treat sept 30th halloween party
Dole whip
Special treat
Souvenir
Mouse ears
Tsum Tsum
Look who is going to disneyland Sept 26th
Pressed penny
Coupon book cover

Any designs you choose I know we will love! Not picky at all what ever is easiest for you. Thanks again.

Hi
most of my DISigns are for Disney World not Disneyland
I posted what I was able.
Have a great trip!
Hugs Mel

HI Mel, I am looking for Boatwrights, Tusker House, Be Our Guest, San Angel Inn, Rose and Crown, Biergarten, and Port Orleans Riverside Mousekeeping.

Last edited:
Mel,
Thank you so much! I love them They add extra magic to our trip and thank you so much for making them work for disneyland you are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter