• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

So I got my second wedding dress!!!! Yeyy, I had ordered it the day after Christmas, the dress was normally 499 and I got it for 99! Total steal I was super happy about that and it fits really good I just need to get the straps altered and then it will be good to go. So I took it to David Bridal so I could try it on make sure it looked good and also to look at accessories so here are some pictures!

this is a full body shoot with jewelry and sash

011 by melissalee0125, on Flickr

You should totally check out Aliexpress.com for your sash! They have tons!

You should totally check out Aliexpress.com for your sash! They have tons!

Thank you for the suggestion! I went on there and looked and my mother n law surprised me by saying she would get the sash for me as a gift for my bridal shower so yeyy!!! One less thing to buy!

I love your Hogwarts uniforms. Glad they're letting you have honey!

Thank you :thanks: all I need now is a tie but I am really happy with how it came out (and how cheap!) and yeah the honey is a big relief hopefully I don't get asked about it at security ughh the only blessing is they are strict getting off the boat not so much on I am going to have so MUCH stuff to carry its going to be crazy and now I just have a few more favors and final payments then I am DONE, i swear the light is somewhere at the end of the tunnel :magnify: lol

Melissa

Whoo-hoo!! Congrats on reaching double digits! :) I know what you mean about wanting the day to hurry up and be here, but also panicking about how much is left to do. It's exciting how close you're getting. It will be here before you know it. :thumbsup2

Whoo-hoo!! Congrats on reaching double digits! :) I know what you mean about wanting the day to hurry up and be here, but also panicking about how much is left to do. It's exciting how close you're getting. It will be here before you know it. :thumbsup2

Thank you time is flying by but I am getting so excited all at the same time :jumping1:

Oh my gosh... Your completed bouquet is AMAZING!!! I absolutely love it. :goodvibes

Phew, just spent the morning re-reading the entire blog! :) Awesome!
I love your ombre shoes, I love the buttons that you have had made, I want to do the same for our wedding.
I love the cufflinks and am definitely going on search of these today.
I really want to door hangers for some of our guests too, but I want to make them a personal keepsake...specifically for people staying in our villa, yours have definitely given me some extra ideas. I need to head to a hobby lobby, I live so close to Detroit that I'm certain I can grab some.

All of your dresses are phenomenal!! I'm so jealous! You look amazing in all of them! :)

Oh my gosh... Your completed bouquet is AMAZING!!! I absolutely love it. :goodvibes

THANK YOU! I am pretty happy with how it all came it and its great to get good feedback :goodvibes

Phew, just spent the morning re-reading the entire blog! :) Awesome!
I love your ombre shoes, I love the buttons that you have had made, I want to do the same for our wedding.
I love the cufflinks and am definitely going on search of these today.
I really want to door hangers for some of our guests too, but I want to make them a personal keepsake...specifically for people staying in our villa, yours have definitely given me some extra ideas. I need to head to a hobby lobby, I live so close to Detroit that I'm certain I can grab some.

All of your dresses are phenomenal!! I'm so jealous! You look amazing in all of them! :)

Welcome back :wave2: My blog has become a lot longer than anticipated with all my many many favors
I just love all the shoes I have gotten so far I would highly recommend going to DSW if you can great deals! and the buttons came out so great just go to this link http://disboards.com/threads/ladyb-disigns-please-read-post-1-before-requesting.3268440/ and put in your request she can make you a button PDF and a door hanger PDF and its so easy to make after that I love my final product on those!
Oh my cufflinks I still can't believe how cheap I got those check out Aliexpress they might still have them who knows :goodvibes and I am glad I could inspire ideas! Please feel free to steal Ideas and if you have questions let me know and I still have a few more favors so stay tuned and you should really go to hobby lobby its like crack for crafters :rotfl2:

I love how the bouquet ties in with your theme with its elegant, romantic feel. Great job!

:thanks: I am really happy with the color scheme I picked I think all navy would have taken away form the romantic look!

I don't know where you are finding all this time for these crafty projects! But you go girl!! Wish I had your energy LOL

I don't know where you are finding all this time for these crafty projects! But you go girl!! Wish I had your energy LOL

It is so hard to find time I work 50+ hours a week and I feel like I have no free time at all! But i really do feel like my little projects are my only way to customize the DCL weddings! and so far everything is coming along nicely hopefully by April I am DONE! Thanks for following along :goodvibes

The Nemo one is cute. I think you should keep it. The Beauty & the Beast one is kind of blah to me. I would have thought they would have done more with that one!

here are 2 other options for beauty and the beast. just found these on a google search
beauty_and_the_beast_poster_fanart_by_chernin-d7r6g3r.jpg

df73b883105489f918888d846e47992d.jpg

I really like the table "numbers". So awesome!

I also love the "learn to love a beast" poster. Very cute.

I just bought a cricut! I'm so excited to start projects!

The Nemo one is cute. I think you should keep it. The Beauty & the Beast one is kind of blah to me. I would have thought they would have done more with that one!
I was thinking the same thing with the B&B one especially since the other ones stand out so much! Thank you for the input its really helpful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter