MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are amazing! I love Mary Jo's with the crown! Would it be at all possible to get 'Paul' with the Avengers? I didn't see one on photobucket. And a Minnie Mouse with 'Bafa'? Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Hi There! I absolutely LOVE your work! I have a few requests...if too many, please just say so, I am so grateful for anything you can do! We have a few months so no rush AT ALL.

Here's what we were wishing for:

1. Typhoon Lagoon (with Thompson Family Vacation 2015)
2. Blizzard Beach (with Thompson Family Vacation 2015)

3. Frozen "Don't Mess With My Sister", names to the side of Elsa and Anna...on Elsa's side: Brooke on Anna's side: Maddie (the one I saw had something about wine and dine and marathons, but it would be great to have Thompson Family Vaction 2015 on the bottom part maybe...whatever looks good, really.

4. Epcot flags with Mickey heads with name in the middle...one each: Brooke, Madalynn, Kandi, Steve

5. Drinking Mickey with Grumpy and beer tops on the heads with the name STEVE somewhere that looks good.

6. One had ALL the Disney Characters on it...hoping for it to say THOMPSON FAMILY VACATION 2015 with the names Steve, Kandi, Brooke & Madalynn somewhere on it.

Last of all, I love the dinner invitations, too, and here are our ADRs if you happen to have preexisting invites, just substitute the names: Brooklynn & Madalynn:

-BOMA Saturday 5:00 pm with Culinary Tour at 4:00
-BE OUR GUEST Sunday 6:00 pm
-MAMA MELROSE FANTASMIC Monday 6:00 pm
-RAGLAN ROAD Tuesday 7:30 pm
-CAPE MAY Wednesday 7:30 pm
-O'HANNA'S Thursday 6:30 pm
-AKERSHUS DINNER Friday 6:35 pm
-RAINFOREST CAFE Saturday 5:30 pm

I cannot thank you enough...for your time and creativity! Have a wonderful rest of your day! Thank you for making our vacation more special than we could imagine!

You can find your requests here......

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/library/Disney Disigns/Thompson Family?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

:thumbsup2I have a couple of requests to finish then I will be taking a break for a couple of weeks......any requests made after this posting will be done when I return. If you have pressing designs please request from a different designer as I will not guarantee completion of anything for the next few weeks......I need a break from all the requests...........:)

I will also be cleaning up my photobucket and 4shared sites.....so if you have designs to download please do so as the designs may not be there later.....:thumbsup2

I went through every single file last night. What amazing work you do!!!
If at all possible could I get a star wars "Logan" and a mini mouse "Amber" and "Nani"
i love all of your designs, so any Logan and Amber would be great!
wish there was a way thank you for all of your hard work over the years! You have made many children very happy Im sure!

Marne, You rock! In all the excitement of the others, I had a total blonde moment and forgot about myself & my DD. If, and only if it's not too much trouble, could you please throw together one for 'Janette' Princesses and 'Payton' a different style with princesses as well.?

I went through every single file last night. What amazing work you do!!!
If at all possible could I get a star wars "Logan" and a mini mouse "Amber" and "Nani"
i love all of your designs, so any Logan and Amber would be great!
wish there was a way thank you for all of your hard work over the years! You have made many children very happy Im sure!

Marne, You rock! In all the excitement of the others, I had a total blonde moment and forgot about myself & my DD. If, and only if it's not too much trouble, could you please throw together one for 'Janette' Princesses and 'Payton' a different style with princesses as well.?

:thumbsup2Okay I am all caught up with the requests finished to date and I will be taking a break for a couple of weeks......any requests made after this posting will be done when I return. If you have pressing designs please request from a different designer as I will not guarantee completion of anything for the next few weeks......I need a break from all the requests and to allow me to concentrate on my other site...........:)

I will also be cleaning up my photobucket and 4shared sites.....so if you have designs to download please do so ASAP as the designs may not be there later.....:thumbsup2

Marne, I hope you have a great break, and be sure to do something nice for yourself while you're out. Even if it's just a mani/pedi, you surely deserve something nice. You help so many of us have a more magical trip, and many of us appreciate it so greatly. "See" you when you get back!

Thank you thank you thank you a million times! You are truly a talented gem...my whole family is sooo thrilled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter