Mardi Gras 2023. Laissez les bon temps rouler (let the good times roll). Parades, King Cake, Cursed Club, Voodoo Dolls, Food, Rocket Ships and more

I went to a place were dreams are made of
IMG_1923.jpeg

I ships in a garden
IMG_1924.jpeg

One of Elon‘s babies up close
IMG_1925.jpeg

A house that Rocket’s live in for awhile
IMG_1926.jpeg

Old Space Suits
IMG_1927.jpeg

Atlantis
IMG_1930.jpeg

A Space Shuttle Boosters
IMG_1929.jpeg

I saw the first men on the moon.
IMG_1928.jpeg

Thank you all for following along. Writing this trip report has been fun and a wonderful way to share my trip with everyone. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Go out and enjoy yourselves wherever you may go. Make some memories you will never forget.

Universal Orlando is a wonderful place to visit and have fun. The Resorts are fantastic and the parks are a dream.

If you have time, a trip to KSC is definitely worth a visit.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. I will never forget that day 😢
It is a hard one to forget. For every great adventure in space and to the moon there are a few tragedies too.

There are so many pioneers that have given so much in the advancement of space travel. A life is an unimaginable sacrifice for sure.

Amazing trip report!! It makes me want to branch out and visit Kennedy Space Center.

Not sure if you’re visiting during HHN this year but did you see Dracula is roaming around the Dead Coconut Club? 🧛‍♂️

Thank you.

You would like KSC. It is a nice side trip from Orlando.

I‘am going to HHN this year. Thank you for the information on Dracula at the Dead Coconut club. I will make sure to stop in and see if Dracula is on the move.

All the Resorts this year have photo opportunities also. In the past it was only on the second floor of Cabana Bay.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter