Marching Ahead! March 2024 Exercise Thread

Been kind of a rough week exercise wise, and I just realized when tallying up my totals that I failed for this month. Failed! Oh, so close. But, close doesn't count. It's a failure. Between rain (early in the week) and being sick (yesterday and today), I haven't done much walking. I believe it's just a sinus infection, and I'm going to try and get in to see my doc tomorrow or Tuesday to get it taken care of. But for now, here's my final tally. Maybe I set my initial goal too high. Will have to lower it, I guess.

March 25-31 totals: 5.86 miles, 88 minutes,
End of month totals: 39.61 miles, 595 minutes (595/600)

Congrats to PollyannaMom for reaching Grand Green. WDW_fan_in_TX and I both managed to get to Ragtime Red before the month ended. Ooooh! So close! And ShannyMcB reached Piccolo Pink.

I promised in the first post to include some Disney Parks News in this month's "March" theme. So here is a roundup of some Disney stuff from March! (It's just the latest stories tab from Disney Parks Blog).

Thanks for joining me this month while we explored Marching Bands of the past and present.

Anyone want to host April? Hope to see you all in next month's thread. I'll wrangle any final minutes in the coming days!

edit to add: Charles seems to be doing fine. His face was still a little puffy this morning, but he was back to normal by the time church let out at noon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter