March 2023 W.I.S.H.- Spring Into Health!

BA7D8D15-5170-4EC5-98CE-2C44CC947524.jpeg

Welcome to a new week! What are you looking forward to this week?

I am getting back on track after terrible eating and drinking this weekend! Have my food packed and here with me and my team mate told me she brought her sneakers to walk with me at lunch!!

Make it a great Monday!

I feel like I'm wrapping up the month in a good place. I've now had 5 consecutive days of keeping the 500 calorie deficit, including low sugar consumption, and I can feel it in my body and am starting to see it in my face. Hurrah for that.

Goals for this week are to keep doing the good things.

A834C9F4-383E-4A00-BDFD-DF853E3CAF8D.jpeg
Welcome to Tuesday!!!

With the month being almost over, how does everyone feel they did this month with their goals?

I would say I am doing ok. I was to finish my 12 week program last week but I was feeling so crappy all week so I will finish a this week. I did one on Sunday so only 4 more to go!

Make it a great Tuesday!!

I got 12/12. I knew them all except one and it was a good guess.

10/12
Anyone else, as soon as it warmed up ever so slightly, start getting into vacation mode? We have two road trips planned this summer for short trips within a few hours of home....and I have been on a LET ME BUY EVERY RANDOM CARTRIP ITEM AMAZON RECOMMENDS FOR ME kick. Like legit a car garbage can? SURE! Hand soap sheets? SO HANDY. Disposable toilet things? ADD TO CART.
Please someone tell me this isn't just a me thing!
Plus side I did soup or salad for lunch every week day this week.
Yes. This is where I am at right now. I am buying too much for our vacation in less then 2 weeks.

With the month being almost over, how does everyone feel they did this month with their goals?
I did horrible this month. I doing some stuff now but really going to get focused when we are back from vacation. I 6 more work days to go. I am hoping we bring some of the better weather back with us. We do have sun today. Haven't seen that in several days.

I feel like I'm ending the month on an up note, but when I look just at the numbers I am not where I had planned to be. I'd say it is due to making the detour into trying Noom, but I may have had to have given that a try to get to the point where I could stick to the 500 calorie deficit plan.

The last three mornings I've weighted exactly the same which is frustrating, but if the plan is -1 pound per week most days are going to have the same number on the scale, aren't they?

I do feel the changes in my body, which is good. And I'm close to being a size down which is also good, and a goal for pre-cruise. I think this week I'm going to add some different types of exercise and shake things up a bit.

My goal for March will be to lose whatever I'm gaining on this trip. 😆

I actually did OK with maintaining on the trip. (There was lots of walking! :rotfl: )
So I guess I sort of met my goal?

It’s time to start planning April. I would like April 10-16 if that’s okay with everyone.

4/3/23 - 4/9/23: Oneanne
4/10/23 - 4/16/23: Summer
4/17/23 - 4/23/23: ShannyMcB
4/24/23 - 4/30/23:

I can take the last week.

2E7602DD-5382-473D-9786-CBA7F0C31201.jpeg
Whoooooohoooooo it’s Wednesday!!

How’s everyone doing?? What are you whooohooooing today?

I am whooohooooing that on Friday our middle son and his girlfriend are buying their first home!! We are so excited for them and selfishly we are over the moon that they will be 2 minutes from our house!!!! I rented a truck and DD and I will be picking it up Friday morning while they are at settlement and meeting them at their rental so we can get them moved into their home 🏡 💕🥰

WooHoo---- Today is a crazy day. It is the deadline to one of our biggest scholarships. Right now I am taking a break from reading scholarship essays. These make the day seem really long so I need to break it up some. So today I am going to woohoo the 2nd day on a row with sunshine. However by Friday we will be back to rain and high winds. Thankfully not the 50-60 mph winds we had on Saturday. I think this one will be more like 30. I am also woohooing 5 more days of work before I am off for a week and a half. 5 very busy days at work.

Woohoo... finally down another pound this morning. I feel like I really worked for this one, so kind of proud to see it gone.

I've had this sweatshirt for maybe 15 years, but for most of that time it's been too small to wear.

m_5b7065321299550c3d8d22c2.jpg

Woohoo... I've got it on this morning, it's still too snug to zip but other wise fits OK. I'm thinking maybe it'll be zippable by the time we go on the cruise in June.

Woohoo... today is my monthly Starbuck's treat day and I got to enjoy the beautiful sunrise driving there. It's going to be a beautiful day which is great, because I'm really going to have to get my steps in to earn enough calories to cover my venti chai.

50DEED4F-601E-4AAA-A52A-DFB0E986C5A8.jpeg

Thankful Thursday! These are simple but important reminders for a Thursday!!!

I am thankful for the weekend ahead and that we have many fun plans and get to see so much of our family!

What are you thankful for today?

Last edited:
Woowhoo tomorrow is the cubscout cross over ceremony. DS10 and his den mates officially move on to the troop with the older kids.
Thankful for the amazing people I have met while serving as den leader.
Thankful for the hospice and nursing home nurses...things with mom are not good but I know she is being kept as comfortable as possible by people who generally seem to care.

Wahoo we are back home with no more plans to travel. We left Monday after dinner for my parents' place. The next day we took them to Costco. They were excited as they hadn't been in a very long time. Convinced my dad to use an electric cart. Mom said she'd be fine just leaning on the regular cart. Yeah. She was tuckered out before we were done. Today we hauled their trash to the dump and also burned a pile of brush. The joys of country living. Did a few other things for them so they were happy to get stuff done. On the drive home DH and I were talking about how hard it would be for them to leave this property, but that they really need to do it. At least now they are discussing it, before Dad wouldn't even consider it.

Ate too many desserts while we were there but had salad tonight for dinner so DH and I are feeling good about that!

I am amazed and thankful that I was down another pound this morning, so now I am officially back on track. And this morning I'm wearing another top that has been hanging in the closet because it was too small.

I am thankful for the soundtrack to Hamilton. The bay side trail is the best for trying to pick up speed because it is flat and groomed gravel, but it is also pretty much straight so I struggle staying motivated while walking it... until last night when I tried having music playing on my phone while I walked and man-o-man what a difference. Love the Hamilton music, I think I played the King George pieces five or six times.

I’m thankful that the 3rd marking period is coming to an end.

I’m thankful that along with the school year being almost over, the after school program will be moving onto someone else’s classroom and will no longer be destroying and/or stealing my things. I will be able to bring things out of hiding. I will be able to lay my rugs down on the floor again. I will be able to stay after school and work in my room again. The list is endless…

369D5962-9389-4823-99FB-CB6E13B6585D.jpeg
Welcome to the Weekend!!!!

What does everyone have planned??

I am going to leave here in a bit and get the moving truck for DS2 and his girlfriend and I will be helping them all day. DS1 is off work today so he is coming too so I get to spend the day with all 3 of my kids 🥰

Tomorrow I have a SPCA training and hoping to fit in a few dog walks before/after the training. Then DD and I are going to Disney on ice with my niece and nephew, which is their bdays gift from us.

Sunday is DDs baptism and then lunch after!

I hope everyone has the best Friday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter