Marathon Weekend 2025

Good afternoon RunDisney All-Stars! Welcome to this week's edition of Sundays are for Disney (SAFD). Registration for Marathon Weekend is largely done and dusted and we now enter that long wait for the event to arrive, so let's dream a bit. When you get done running your race(s), be they 5k, marathon, Dopey or anything in between, what's your favorite place to celebrate your accomplishment?

SAFD: This isn't really a great SAFD for me, as I'm usually there solo and don't do anything special to celebrate. Depending on how I feel, I'll generally chew and see if there are any appealing table service reservations available. This past year, I went into Epcot and had dinner at the Rose and Crown before heading back to rest up for DATW.
well... it's not my choice as the marathon day is my Wife's birthday. She has requested a certain dinner, but I will definitely have a shower and a beer before heading up to the MK to meet the rest of the fam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter