Looking to complete a couple of sets

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
Usually when I go to WDW, I buy exactly the pins I want, so I really had no interest in actual pin trading before, but this year, I felt compelled to get some pins from a couple really nice mystery pin sets. I wound up with a few duplicates and would like to trade them for pins from those same sets that I'm missing. The two sets are the Haunted Mansion mystery pin set and the Walt Disney World mystery pin set (orange box with yellow lettering).

Here are the pins I'm looking for:
pin65944
pin65945
pin65948
pin65951
pin65952

This is what I have to trade:
pin65949
<----x3
pin65467
pin65397
109059835.jpg

All pins still have their original cardboard backings and I would appreciate if I could receive the cardboard backings for the Haunted Mansion pins from you, as well (less important with the WDW pins), though if you don't still have them, it's not the end of the world.

I would like to trade 1 for 1 and only with people who have been on the DIS for a while (most likely we won't know each other, but I've found DISers who have been around for a while tend to be trustworthy.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter