Looking for Block Party Bash Pin!!!!

kristy1129

Earning My Ears
We try to get a pin each year to remind of 1 specific thing that was the most fun. My 16 month old danced like crazy watching this parade! It was absolutely adorable! Anyway, so we're looking for this pin.

I'd prefer this one:
BLOCK PARTY BASH - PIXAR PALS
9674309.jpg

but would consider this one as well
Block Party Bash - Woody and Buzz Lightyear
9673982.jpg

They are both issued from Disneyland and as far as I can tell, these are the only 2 block party bash pins. I'd be open for others if you have one.

prefer to trade:
10945349.jpg

"Where Dreams Come True - Walt Disney World® Resort - Mickey and Minnie"

I also have a couple different year of a million dream pins from the Disney Dreams Giveaway promotion, WDL and WDW. I'd have to look to see which ones if you're interested in those.

Also, I have a store, but I don't know if people trade for other things or not. :o)
www.thedaisyco.com

Or can use paypal depending on the price.

Thanks!!

Hi,

Have you tried calling DLR to see if they still carry the pins yet? It looks like they came out in 2005, so maybe not. But it's worth a try and see.

I don't have either one of those pins myself, but I will be going to Disneyland this June. So I could look for you, to see if they have something to do with the Block Party Bash.

Otherwise have you looked on ebay too?

Hi,

Have you tried calling DLR to see if they still carry the pins yet? It looks like they came out in 2005, so maybe not. But it's worth a try and see.

I don't have either one of those pins myself, but I will be going to Disneyland this June. So I could look for you, to see if they have something to do with the Block Party Bash.

Otherwise have you looked on ebay too?

I haven't tried calling...GREAT IDEA!! I do try ebay every couple of days. There was one listed several months back and then it was gone, but they didn't sell it. KICKING MYSELF for not getting it that second. (I didn't because it was the other one I REALLY wanted)
Looking in Disneyland would be SUPER awesome! I do know (or was told) that Block Party Bash isn't in Disneyland anymore and it moved to Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter