London/Paris

judee

Earning My Ears
My mother uses a cane and walks fairly slowly
Do you think this will be problem on ABD London/Paris?:banana:

Hi Judee ... Have you tried calling the Adventures by Disney 1-800 number and asking them? I'm booked on the June 29th London-Paris adventure. I've found the castmembers at ABD to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the excursions. Good luck and I hopy your mother can go on the trip and have a great time :)

I think she will be fine, but check with ABD. We did the Hawaii trip last year - my dad was quite weak with cancer but really wanted to go (it was our last family trip together). They were great with him. He did the activities he felt he had the strength for, and those he didn't - he just hung out on the beach or in the bus - he thoroughly enjoyed it. That's what is so great about these trips. You can do as much or as little of their "planned activities" as you want.

Thank you!

I was wondering -- we were planning on arriving in London (early am) a day before the actual tour -- any experiences on pickup?
Was the hotel room ready? --
(Here in US we always expect to check-in in the afternoon)
:yay:

Adventures by Disney will only pick you up at the airport if you arrange your extended stay through them. I'm sure that if they pick you up, they will arrange for your bags to be watched for you if your room is not ready. Here is the official word on pick up

If you wish, we can reserve an extra night either before or after most adventures at the first and last hotel included in your adventure. That way you may be able to stay in the same room as you did on your adventure. For early arrivals or extended stays purchased through Adventures by Disney Travel Services, a transfer from/to the airport will be provided. Transfers are provided only for extended stays purchased though us. Our special rates for these additional nights are subject to availability and are only available if booked through Adventures by Disney Travel Services in conjunction with an adventure package and cannot be combined with any other offer. Contact a Concierge Agent for exact availability on your Adventure and departure date.

Hope this helps!

MJgirl and Lisa-
I cant thank you enough!
I am really excited about the trip!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter