Listen up kiddies

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
I have to go to dirty jerzey this weekend. So please try and behave whilst I'm gone..... No drunken panty raids of the otters cabins and no smoking peacocks. I'm going to leave Ftwilderness Jim in charge while I'm away, so he is the designated self appointed moderator to the sub board of camping

the dsams for those of you who work for the government or a big phone company and love acronyms.

If he's busy, NTSammy (Al) will be in charge, so he'd be the replacement designated self appointed moderator to the sub board

or Rdsams.

Al is quite busy watching over my trailer, I hope he can handle it.

Deb will remain social hostess and Rog will be pledgemaster.

Let's party!!!!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :cool1:

(Or should we be boring and dull while he's gone, since this is the party board) :laughing:

I have to go to dirty jerzey this weekend. So please try and behave whilst I'm gone..... No drunken panty raids of the otters cabins and no smoking peacocks. I'm going to leave Ftwilderness Jim in charge while I'm away, so he is the designated self appointed moderator to the sub board of camping

the dsams for those of you who work for the government or a big phone company and love acronyms.

If he's busy, NTSammy (Al) will be in charge, so he'd be the replacement designated self appointed moderator to the sub board

or Rdsams.

Al is quite busy watching over my trailer, I hope he can handle it.

Deb will remain social hostess and Rog will be pledgemaster.

AND ME?:cutie: ...WHAT about me?:confused3

Remember I'm one of those that voted "Yes" to a community forum.
Don't I get SOMETHING for that?...I mean I thought Deb was on probation...(sorry Deb):rotfl2:
Although I must admit that I don't have the so called social skills (aka farting expertise) that she seems to posses. So she's probably the right choice for social hostess :laughing: SURELY there must be a job for me?

Oh well...in any case...have a safe journey...:thumbsup2

I accept. I have the new signature all ready to go!

Moderator2.jpg

Disney2005209.jpg

Jim...

Are the Vat Sized Blenders of Kungaloosh ready yet??? The hostess needs something to serve.

Beer Fairy Otter is already hard at work...

bud-light-otter.jpg

AND ME?:cutie: ...WHAT about me?:confused3

Remember I'm one of those that voted "Yes" to a community forum.
Don't I get SOMETHING for that?...I mean I thought Deb was on probation...(sorry Deb):rotfl2:
Although I must admit that I don't have the so called social skills (aka farting expertise) that she seems to posses. So she's probably the right choice for social hostess :laughing: SURELY there must be a job for me?

Oh well...in any case...have a safe journey...:thumbsup2

Hmmm you bring up some good pints there. you are on troll patrol, to keep the otters, peacocks and water rats off the board. And to make sure Stacktester signs up his quota of new folks to the board.

Hmmm you bring up some good pints there. you are on troll patrol, to keep the otters, peacocks and water rats off the board. And to make sure Stacktester signs up his quota of new folks to the board.

Troll Patrol...::cop: I like it!

Woo Hoo!!

I'd like to be the Designated Drinker, thanks.

If need be, can someone drive me home?

Unlike everyone else I don't want a job. I don't like responsibility. I will just drink in your honor!

HEY!!! We're not dirty in jerzy!!! :(

We've got enough problems without people picking on us. sniff sniff :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter