Let's Talk Shoes, Please!

My husband and i wear a few types of Reef flip flops. All day everyday at the parks. BUT- i always have a spare pair of Sperrys and sock liners in the little sling bag my husband carries for just in case.
Good mesh top breathable Vibrams are nice as well. And excellent for all day and the pool, as they stay on your feet and don't get slippery.
TBH I cannot imagine tennis shoes and sock all day. Sweat and always the possibility of rain at WDW? Then you'd need a few pair to rely on to change into a dry pair and let the soaked ones dry out.

I'm another sneaker hater. My go tos are Merrell and Ecco Bio sandals. I also just purchased a pair of Baretraps sandals for my next park trip. But I heard that Keens and Chacos are great.

The last time at Disney I wore my nice Brooks running shoes and after two days my feet hurt SO bad. I switched to my Sketchers Go Walks and they didn't hurt at all the rest of our 7 day stay. That's all I'm bringing this next time! I got my mom to get a few pairs too and she loves them also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter