Last one to post........... Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool. WM-Alex just replied to my Thread and said the Backup got stuck. All better now.

Good Ol Gal said:
you're going to MNSSHP tonight!

how exciting! I can't wait to see pics!

Yes tonight is the night. I just hope there is not a lot of traffic today. I would love to get to the hotel, check-in get settled than head over to the Park early. Beat the rush. DH is going to just meet us in the park later in the evening.

Good Ol Gal said:
we don't trick or treat, but we love to dress up!

DD thinks it is so neat that all of us are dressing up. She thought that she was the only one.

:teeth:

DD thinks it is so neat that all of us are dressing up. She thought that she was the only one.

a friend of mine dressed up as a doctor one halloween and had a little tube thing with a bag filled with vodka! not very disneyish, but very fun :smooth:

Good Ol Gal said:
is this where you normally stay?

we've only stayed at the cabins and SSR (once for both)

We normally get stuck here when we wait too long to decide we are going. It seems like the last hotel to fill up.

We prefer the Mods. But there is nothing wrong with Music. We just don't like that it shares buses with the other 2 All Star Resorts.

Good Ol Gal said:
a friend of mine dressed up as a doctor one halloween and had a little tube thing with a bag filled with vodka! not very disneyish, but very fun :smooth:

Now you tell me. Now your talking my language. And I don't have time to put that together......

Good Ol Gal said:
I am soooo jealous!!!!!!!

It is not a nice drive. Tons of traffic and road construction. I4 is such a mess. And everyone drives like idiots. We always see an accident or two. This lady was riding my bumper so long while talking on the cell phone that if I would have let up on the gas she would have hit me. And at the speed we were going it would have caused a big accident.

I wish there was a better way. But any other way takes a lot longer because it takes me way out of the way.

When I leave I will set the DVD player up for DD so she doesn't keep asking "how long until we get there". :teeth: That makes me crazy especially when I am sitting in bumper to bumper traffic.

When I leave I will set the DVD player up for DD so she doesn't keep asking "how long until we get there". That makes me crazy especially when I am sitting in bumper to bumper traffic.

Imagine hearing that for 19 hours x 4!! That's like 76 hours of complaining!!

Good Ol Gal said:
Imagine hearing that for 19 hours x 4!! That's like 76 hours of complaining!!

What part of Ohio are you in. I was telling DH one night about all my friends and said that Kliz is from Ohio. (that is where he is from and his parents still have a house there) And he asked what part. And I couldn't remember. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter