LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi Lady B! I love your designs! Could I please request a few invites?

T-Rex October 28, 2015 at 6:30 p.m to Nick and Melissa
Akershus October 29, 2015 at 9:15 a.m. to Prince Nick and Princess Melissa
Ohana October 30, 2015 at 6:40 p.m to Nick and Melissa
Chef Mickey November 3, 2015 at 9:00 a.m to Nick and Melissa for Nick's Birthday Breakfast
Planet Hollywood to Nick and Melissa No Specific Date and Time just for Dinner

Thank you so much!

Hi LadyB--One last minute request--I totally understand if it's too short notice--last minute MNSSHP costume changes for grandkids--now my granddaughter is going as Elsa--thought this would be cute for two year old grandson--LadyBMHFrozen3--EITHER Anthony (on left ear as you have it) OR Elsa's (on left ear) Buddy (on right ear)--we do call him buddy frequently--or if you could do it both ways and I'll check with the boss (my daughter) LOL--we leave in one week--I again thank you and appreciate all you have done for us for our trip!

Hi Lady B!
I had ordered a few items from you for my cruise this summer and loved them. I just found out that a little girl in my class is going on a cruise. She is going on the Disney Fantasy and I would like to make her a sign for the door. She loves Minnie Mouse. So if possible could you make her one of the portholes of Minnie with the Disney Fantasy and her name is Jordyn.
Thank you very much,
Wendy

Hi LadyB!
Every trip we have had you have designed us some great t shirts! I have a strange request. My husband is turning 40 and I'm looking to make t shirts for his 40th. He loves Star Wars and I was looking for something "may the 40th be with you" in Star Wars font and maybe some sort of mickey Death Star with "disney 2016" in it.... Do you think you could create something like that or do you know anyone that could?! Thanks so much for all you do for so many people!!!

Hello LadyB!!

so you made me a beautiful Cinderella cupcake for my 40th bday shirt, however, I changed it up a bit and was wondering if I could get 2 more. We leave in 2 days (Thursday Sep 24) so if can't get it done in time I totally understand... I just got a great idea last minute... usually the way it goes huh?! lol

If you do have time through would love Belle cupcake LadyBCupcake16_zpsab230ca3.jpg with word My (Cinderella already has 40 on it) and then would like Ariel cupcake LadyBCupcake15_zpsd6873dfc.jpg with birthday or if to long can be bday

So basically the 3 cupcakes together say "My 40 birthday". I ended up painting the lettering on my shirt and need the 3 cupcakes to make it look more balanced than just the Cinderella one. Once again I know really last minute so if you don't have time I totally understand.

Have a good day!
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/tiggergalttfn
password is tiggergalttfn

Hi Lady B! I love your designs! Could I please request a few invites?

T-Rex October 28, 2015 at 6:30 p.m to Nick and Melissa
Akershus October 29, 2015 at 9:15 a.m. to Prince Nick and Princess Melissa
Ohana October 30, 2015 at 6:40 p.m to Nick and Melissa
Chef Mickey November 3, 2015 at 9:00 a.m to Nick and Melissa for Nick's Birthday Breakfast
Planet Hollywood to Nick and Melissa No Specific Date and Time just for Dinner

Thank you so much!
MelissaRodden
password is MelissaRodden

Hi LadyB--One last minute request--I totally understand if it's too short notice--last minute MNSSHP costume changes for grandkids--now my granddaughter is going as Elsa--thought this would be cute for two year old grandson--LadyBMHFrozen3--EITHER Anthony (on left ear as you have it) OR Elsa's (on left ear) Buddy (on right ear)--we do call him buddy frequently--or if you could do it both ways and I'll check with the boss (my daughter) LOL--we leave in one week--I again thank you and appreciate all you have done for us for our trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/AntJulie
password is AntJulie

Hi Lady B!
I had ordered a few items from you for my cruise this summer and loved them. I just found out that a little girl in my class is going on a cruise. She is going on the Disney Fantasy and I would like to make her a sign for the door. She loves Minnie Mouse. So if possible could you make her one of the portholes of Minnie with the Disney Fantasy and her name is Jordyn.
Thank you very much,
Wendy
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/WendyWhite
password is WendyWhite

Hi LadyB!
Every trip we have had you have designed us some great t shirts! I have a strange request. My husband is turning 40 and I'm looking to make t shirts for his 40th. He loves Star Wars and I was looking for something "may the 40th be with you" in Star Wars font and maybe some sort of mickey Death Star with "disney 2016" in it.... Do you think you could create something like that or do you know anyone that could?! Thanks so much for all you do for so many people!!!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/my2disneyboys
password is my2disneyboys

Hello!
I am hoping you could please make some designs for Halloween for our upcoming trip.
I'd love the following- one with Addison and one with Avery in a jpeg please?

LadyBMHHalloween37_zps65925843.jpg
Thank you so much for your time and talent!

You have so much cute work!

I would love these, all jpg please:
LadyBWDWT-shirt26.jpg - 2015
LadyBMHHalloween1_zps19ac8116.jpg - one each with Kira, Elena, Mommy
LadyBMHSafari6_zps4f455afe.jpg - Elena; LadyBMHSafari22_zpszsnqkw5e.jpg - Kira; LadyBMHSafari2_zpsbe90e6f5.jpg - Mom
LadyBMHMinnie20_zpsce851b22.jpg - BOO! [*If* possible, I'd love for the red to be orange instead. If not, would I have permission to change just the color myself?]

Thank you so very much! :)

Hi !! Im taking my daughter to Disneyland In March and I would love to get a letter from mickey and friends sent her or have someone write it so I can send it to her !! Please and thank you .. Her name is Keagan !!! I'm going to actually give the letter to her on the plane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter