• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi LadyB,

You've graciously created fabulous magnets for us before which we loved, please may I request:

1) LadyBCruiseSign161
2 Name - Taylor King Family
3) as design
4) sailing 09/19/15

1) LadyBMHSuper8
2) Name - Erica
3) as design
4) sailing 09/19/15

1) LadyBMHFrozen32
2) Name - Erica
3) as design
4) sailing 09/19/15

I appreciate it's short notice so please if you only have chance to do one I would love to get the 2nd superhero one for dd.

Many thanks x
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/August/tinkertaylor05
password is tinkertaylor05

Love the designs you made for my family!
When I downloaded them in Photobucket, they are in .png
Should I just use an online program to convert to .jpg before printing? I wanted to get the pics professionally printed and am not sure if they would accept .png

Thanks again!

Love the designs you made for my family!
When I downloaded them in Photobucket, they are in .png
Should I just use an online program to convert to .jpg before printing? I wanted to get the pics professionally printed and am not sure if they would accept .png

Thanks again!
Hi,
You can open them in paint or any other photo editing program and then save them as a jpeg. If you can't figure it out I can convert for you but for future requests please put that you need them in jpeg format when you make your request, I have this posted in my directions on post #1 of my thread.
Thanks!

Hello Lady B
I looked through your files for something for Wonder Mexico Trip coming up in October. I did not find anything related. I am not sure if you willing to design something for that trip?
I am looking for a Mickey Head with the Mexican flag filled in with Mickey and Minnie dressed in traditional Mexican clothes?
Here are some key details to inspire you
Disney Wonder
October 4th - October 9th
Stops Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas
Names: Jaime and Marisol

I want to make magnets and t-shirts with your design

You have made designs in the past for us all of it came out so wonderful we had people take pictures of our door. Thank You
Hi :)

I added a Mexican Riviera folder.
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Cruise/Cruise Ports/Mexican Riviera?sort=9&page=1
password is DISneySmiles
If you want anything else let me know.

I made you a few things:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/August/SixtoMouse
password is SixtoMouse

Last edited:

Hi LadyB, You're designs are incredible. My husband and I are going on our first Disney cruise in August of 2016. I came across a link to this thread on another message board and I'm hoping that you can make something for our first cruise. The sign is LadyBCruisesign155, our ship is the Wonder, our names are Betty and Herb. And now for the special request. I was wondering if you'd be able to add a photo of BettyBoop? I have attached a link if you think it's possible. If you have to remove a character that's fine, if you could at least leave Mickey and Minnie that would be great.
I hope that I've attached the picture correctly, thanks so much!!!!

Hi LadyB, You're designs are incredible. My husband and I are going on our first Disney cruise in August of 2016. I came across a link to this thread on another message board and I'm hoping that you can make something for our first cruise. The sign is LadyBCruisesign155, our ship is the Wonder, our names are Betty and Herb. And now for the special request. I was wondering if you'd be able to add a photo of BettyBoop? I have attached a link if you think it's possible. If you have to remove a character that's fine, if you could at least leave Mickey and Minnie that would be great.
I hope that I've attached the picture correctly, thanks so much!!!!
Hi,
I can't see the picture you posted so I added one I found. Hopefully it will work.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/August/Bettyboop66
password is Bettyboop66

LadyB, thanks so much, it's great. I am a little technically challenged....o_O. The picture I had was Bettyboop in a sailor outfit, but yours is just as cute. :thanks:

LadyB, thanks so much, it's great. I am a little technically challenged....o_O. The picture I had was Bettyboop in a sailor outfit, but yours is just as cute. :thanks:
I did search for a betty boop sailor but did not find one that was high enough resolution. I am glad you like it :)

Oh my goodness love them all. You are awesome.

Can you please fix the name on ladybcruisemexicanriviera6 in my folder to Jaime Thank you (this is the one i am going to use for our shirts :-)

Also my last 4 requests
Can you please add
LadyBcruisemexicanriviera20
LadyBcruisemexicanriviera21
LadyBcruisemexicanriviera22
All of the above with our names

Birthday Request
Ladybbdaycruise5
Happy 47th Birthday
Jaime

Please and thank you again

Hi! May I please request:

1. LadyBChristmasOrnament16 (olaf ornament). Name on one ear: Daniel. Year on other ear: 2015
2. LadyBChristmasMisc6 (mickey gingerbread). Name on one ear: David. Year on other ear: 2015.
3. LadyBChristmasMisc7 (minnie gingerbread). Name on one ear: Kimberly. Year on other ear: 2015.
4. LadyBCruiseChristmas49 (santa gave us...) Names: David & Kimberly. Ship: Dream. Year: 2015.
5. LadyBCruiseChristmas45 (frozen cruise). Names: David, Kimberly, & Daniel. Ship: Dream. Year: 2015. Can it say "Christmas Cruise" instead of "Holiday Cruise"?
6. LadyBCruiseChristmas17 (mickey/minnie gifts). Names: The Hill Family Christmas Cruise December 2015

Items needed by Oct. 1, 2015. Thank you so so much!

Oh my goodness love them all. You are awesome.

Can you please fix the name on ladybcruisemexicanriviera6 in my folder to Jaime Thank you (this is the one i am going to use for our shirts :-)

Also my last 4 requests
Can you please add
LadyBcruisemexicanriviera20
LadyBcruisemexicanriviera21
LadyBcruisemexicanriviera22
All of the above with our names

Birthday Request
Ladybbdaycruise5
Happy 47th Birthday
Jaime

Please and thank you again
Hi,
I added these to your folder. :)

thank goodness for people like you. all i'm looking for is a mickey head of baymax. no name, nothing special, just the head.
LadyBBigHeroMH11
if there's anyway of getting it before aug 22, 2015...i would love you forever.

thank goodness for people like you. all i'm looking for is a mickey head of baymax. no name, nothing special, just the head.
LadyBBigHeroMH11
if there's anyway of getting it before aug 22, 2015...i would love you forever.
Hi :) I am sorry but I do not post blanks. Please read post #1 for instructions and info.
Thanks!

Hi! May I please request:

1. LadyBChristmasOrnament16 (olaf ornament). Name on one ear: Daniel. Year on other ear: 2015
2. LadyBChristmasMisc6 (mickey gingerbread). Name on one ear: David. Year on other ear: 2015.
3. LadyBChristmasMisc7 (minnie gingerbread). Name on one ear: Kimberly. Year on other ear: 2015.
4. LadyBCruiseChristmas49 (santa gave us...) Names: David & Kimberly. Ship: Dream. Year: 2015.
5. LadyBCruiseChristmas45 (frozen cruise). Names: David, Kimberly, & Daniel. Ship: Dream. Year: 2015. Can it say "Christmas Cruise" instead of "Holiday Cruise"?
6. LadyBCruiseChristmas17 (mickey/minnie gifts). Names: The Hill Family Christmas Cruise December 2015

Items needed by Oct. 1, 2015. Thank you so so much!
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/August/slykrab
password is slykrab

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter