Just Got The Swan For $99.00

pallamb

Mouseketeer
When I called S/D reservations the women knew nothing of this special rate for cruisers and said it was a false rumor being spread. My TA knew nothing about it and called DCL and they told her there is a two night minimum and it pertains to certain days. Our dates are at the end of October. I never imagined getting the opportunity to stay at a deluxe resort. Now I just have to cancel my ressies at ASMo.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT INFO. THESE BOARDS ARE FANTASTIC!

Patty

:earsgirl: :bounce:

Good deal. I emailed my TA last night and she emailed me back this morning with the good news that we can get 2 nights at the Swan/Dolphin for our post May cruise for $99 +tax. DCL will not determine which one until we cruise in May.

Hum, that's strange. When my TA was on the phone with DCL she asked me which resort I wanted. I told her Swan. Plus I requested a king size bed, no smoking room. My TA said anything else? I said "A nice view". She laughed. (Was I asking for too much?) She did not repeat that request to DCL. I'll fax that request to the Swan before we go in October. Maybe because we aren't leaving 'til October we could have a preference.

Patty:earsgirl: :bounce:

We booked the $99.00 deal for January 11th and 12th. Our cruise leave the 13th. We called DCL direct and requested the Dolphin, Kingsize bed no-smoking. We got our paperwork and are in the Dolphin. Below is the info I got from www.mousesavers.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney cruise passengers offered great deals at the Swan & Dolphin! There are two new offers for those who are taking a Disney cruise:

Because of recent Moderate resort closings, currently if you book a 7-day Land/Sea package your only hotel option is the Caribbean Beach Resort. HOWEVER, now you can upgrade your package and stay at the Swan or Dolphin for only $149 more -- and you get a $200 food/merchandise credit to use at the hotel, plus kids 9 and under eat FREE at the hotel when accompanied by an adult! This one's a no-brainer -- definitely worth the upgrade!

If you are booking a cruise-only package, you can add up to 14 days (on one or both ends of your trip) at the Swan or Dolphin for only $99 a night! A great deal on a hotel that normally costs well over $200 a night

Would it be to late?

We are booked for the carribean beach Jan/17 but I would be interested in switching to the swan/dolphin for the $149 upgrade. Does anyone know if I can still switch? I already have documents stamped with CB resort.
Thanks,
Tammy

tam&rick,
I would call DCL to find out. We have switched Resorts before and had no problem. By the way I love the Caribbean My husband and I have stayed there 7 times. It is also a huge Resort set up like different islands. If you end up at Caribbean tell them when you check in that you want to be as near the food court as possible. This will save you a lot of walking, and you will be near the pool, and bus stop also.

Hi
We just booked a seven day western cruise with DCL. Am I to understand that I may be entitled to a two day pre or post druise stay at either the Swan or Dolphin? Do you have to ask for this specifically and is the $99 rate per room or per person?

Its $99 per room and YES--you have to ask for it specifically-I am not sure why some people are stating where they have the reservations at already- (I was told and also some friends of ours were told that are going with the same deal) that you can request a specific hotel but there are no promises as to what you would get-we will find out when our documents come-I just figured either way we saved a bunch and would love either. It was hard to pick since so many people on here have so many different opinions and most of them good for either place-I feel we can't go wrong.

Can the Swan/Dolphin deal be used with a 7 day cruise, and do you have to book 2 nights or just one? Thanks

I just booked it as well. We are cruising 3/23-3/30 and I made a reservation for the Swan/Dolphin for the night before our cruise and the night after. I was not allowed to choose which hotel. I am a little bit worried about our stay because the reviews of these resorts have been mixed. It seems like people either love these reorts or have had maintenance issues with their rooms which have not been dealt with in a satisfactory manner. I am really looking forward to our trip, so hopefully all will be well for us. Would love to hear about other people's recent experiences at these resorts! :)

bennett,
I'm not sure if this is what you are referering to, I already had booked and paid for my cruise when the $99.00 deal came out for the Swan & Dolphin. We could not book the room through the Swan & Dolphin directly. We had to call DCL directly since we booked our cruise through them. They had to call Swan & Dolphin for us and make the Reservations. We also already had our cruise documents, since we are Sailing January 13th so they had to send a confirmation letter to us. It did state we had the Dolphin and that is what we requested. Hope this clarify's and questions.

gdwest-
yes it can be used on the 7 day cruise and you can book it for only one night--we have booked 2 rooms for 3 nights-

My TA was told by DCL there was a 2 night minimum stay. Maybe if some people got the $99.00 deal for one night the DCL person made an exception to the rule. Good deal!

When I was asked by my TA which resort I preferred I was not told this wasn't guaranteed. I know I'll be happy with either the S or D so I'm not worried. I can't wait to see them both!

Patty:earsgirl: :bounce:

Yes, you can get the $99 rate at the Swan/Dolphin for one night. We just got our TA to book it for us for March 8. What a deal!

For those of you that are staying before the cruise,how are you going to get to the port?How long is the $99 deal going to last?

I do not know how long the offer is, but we are going nexct Dec. and were able to get it We opted for the 3-way transfer. Airport to hotel, hotel to port, port to airport.

Dear mickeymouse fan,

We will be driving from the Swan/Dolphin to the port. We are just staying at the hotel to break our trip up from the Tampa area and to decrease our stress levels.

We are flying in the 15th of June-Rabbit from Yourride is picking us up at the airport to take us to the hotel then will come on the 15th to the hotel to take us to the port then will pick us up at the port on the 22nd to take us back to the airport. We actually may have two more coming in on the 15th to join us on the cruise and on the way to the port after picking us at hotel-we will stop by the airport to pick up other two before going to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter