Jan 4-5, 2024

Lduane1815

Earning My Ears
Booking 2 days prior to cruise.
Looking to stay on-site Thurs - Saturday, Jan 4-6, 2024. Going to park Thursday & Friday.
Hotel rates to stay on-site are extremely high.
Didn't know if the parks will be busy those 2 days or not and didn't know if we need to get a hotel with the express pass.

There are 4 of us going - all adults and will be able to fit in one room for the 2 night stay.

Any advise is helpful.

Should be not too busy, as many leave after the new year holiday. And most schools are back to school by then. Can always use single rider lines when available.

Weather. Can be nice, or can be very cool. We have cruised and stayed around that time, many times, and we had some nice days and the cold front in the Caribbean made swimming not so fun the one time.

Hope you have a nice stay and cruise.

Oh and keep looking at the rates, they can change even during a day. You can cancel and rebook. Get your deposit back up to 5 days before checking in.

Sapphire Falls is a nice hotel that has the boat to the parks, and while it does not have express with the stay, I think if can’t afford the three that include express. SF would be my choice. And you can walk inside or outside to Royal, if you’d like to look and eat there. Amatista is a very nice sit down restaurant in SF, and I like Jake’s inside Royal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter